Cobalt new hacker

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 0fly0, Aug 28, 2015.

1. 0fly0

2. Plastikfrosch

that looks like the same a**head as yesterday but with a new account.
  3. Towie

Looks like he's still online and playing - been playing for about 2 hours; come on DBG make the auto-kick quicker (only found out about it today). A K/D of 128 and SPM of 2455 is just stupid.

Let's face it, a newbie with a K/D above 10 should seriously raise eyebrows. Maybe even above 1 is worth investigating !
  4. Babaroga

There is at least 1 of these a day on Miller.
    A few days ago one even got to BR 35 before the ban...
  5. 0fly0

Yes that's the worst part, what i found funny is the player accuracy: 42%, starting to ask myself what to thing about the mlg players we have with 40% accuracy if a hacker with aimbot don't manage to have better stats....
  6. Liewec123

7. Tiili

think that the MLG player makes every shot count, while the aimbotter just holds down m1 and doesn't even think about aiming because his programs do mouse movement for him.

Just keep sending this guy tells to kill himself, irl, if his life revolves around cheating in planetside 2, he might as well just jump off a building and nothing of value will be lost.
  8. Towie

• Up x 1
  9. Towie

Still look on the bright side - given us another thread type instead of:

Nerf Vulcan-H
    Nerf Liberator
    Nerf Orion
    Buff PPA
    Buff Striker
    Buff TR
    Nerf VS...

:)
    • Up x 1
  10. 0fly0

AHAH please don't start with that, it's more a way to show those guys publicly because i hope this way admin can go faster for banning them when they ruin the game.
    A tiny hope i admet but still...
  11. Liewec123

yeah, its ridiculous that he can spend nearly 5 hours flying around teleporting and aimbotting.

i declare a new function, letting 20 reports give them an auto ban,
    that way rather than waiting for a GM to come in after 7 or so hours and finally do something,
    the gm can instead look in to what happened and resolve it afterwards.
    (probably just looking at the 100+KDR...)

abuse prevention
    on the report function it would warn that if they're found innocent then the reporting accounts will be suspended.
    (so people should only use this feature in occurrences like this, a flying teleporting aimbotter)
    this would also prevent outfits from simply reporting enemies to remove them from the game,
    if they abuse it they get suspended for several days, after 2 of these the 3rd is permanent.
    only rank 20+ can access this feature (to prevent people from making a new account to ban someone).

anyone flying around for several minutes would easily get removed and we can play on.
  12. Diilicious

pretty sure they just encountered this guy during a NC - VS fight at Saero listening post. RadarXGayPony or something like that
  13. AviorEC

I can confirm that. I've had a nice encounter with RadarXgayPony too.