C'mon, VS, the Saron isn't that hard

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Spookydodger, May 31, 2013.

1. Spookydodger

Just... WAIT a second before pulling the trigger again, at least while aiming at a slow-moving target beyond 50 meters.

I think I had about 7 public gunners on my Saron during the course of a big mixed infantry and armor battle north of Indar Excavation point. Out of the 7, 5 of them pulled the trigger like it would bring Christmas earlier...

There are only 3 situations I can think of that you might want to spray and pray:

• Infantry are nearby and you are a bad shot / vehicle is moving too much to get a clean shot.
    • A vehicle is under 70 or so meters away (even then you might want to wait at least a fraction)
    • Shooting at an aircraft that means to do you harm

In all other situations, STOP WASTING AMMO! I even had to kick 2 guys out because they just wouldn't slow up on it. Out of 6 shots 1 might hit and the rest went into the either in the blink of an eye.

When I had a good gunner that could wait up a second, we were awesome. Otherwise I might a well have been driving solo.
  2. RasFW

BUT LIKE THE ACCURACY IS SOO BAD ON FULL AUTO AND I CANT HIT ANYTHING AND THEY ROOEND THE SARON AND ITS SO HORROBLE NOW.
  3. NightFallz998

stop letting BR1's in
  4. Quovatis

Yep, it's amazing how bad public gunners are. Half the time I just lock my tank if no outfit members are on. I can usually do better just switching between the two spots myself. I mean a big vanguard is shelling us 2 feet in front, and the gunner is shooting at some sniper 200m away.