Close range sniping montage

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by IIXianderII, Sep 1, 2013.

1. IIXianderII

My first montage. Hoping to make some more sniping videos in the future and maybe even some commentaries with tips and tricks. Tell me what you guys think and any tips for future videos.
    • Up x 2
  2. Mustarde

I don't know why you didn't include the mid air commissioner headshot you got on me!

I think you have a great start here, I agree with one poster on your youtube - try playing with the intro a little to give it more action.
    • Up x 1
  3. IIXianderII

Yea the intro was the hardest part. I tried some slow-mo running, a clip of just regular sniping, and even flying towards a biolab in an ESF and none of it felt right. Thats definitely the weakest part of the video but next one I make I will focus more on it.

I would have included a lot more clips, but I was scared if I had too much it would drag on and start to get boring.
    • Up x 1
  4. Scan

Keep it up.

Your choice of music is rather... Inspiring.

Perhaps I should put stuff like that on during my gameplay sessions...

I play better when calm.
    • Up x 1
  5. VSDerp

GG Xiander we still gotta go infrantry hunting together.
  6. IIXianderII

Yea man, just send me a tell whenever you find a good farming spot and we can go to work. I will try and get in touch with you whenever I find a good spot as well.
    • Up x 1
  7. VSDerp

sounds good or whenever we find mustarde:p
    • Up x 1
  8. CuteBeaver

Nice video! The music was perfect for it. I liked your into actually, the funky colors made me happy for a moment. Almost like a mini moment of vanu pride. /salute. Be sure to keep at it :) I especially like the parts showing multiple kills. Those cases were you have follow ups really draw in the interest and suspense.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1