cloaking bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaymes, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Shaymes

[IMG]

the enemy see this too and i see this at enemy cloaker - dont know wa way to fix
  2. Dramonicous

is this on low graphics quality?
    If so its working as intended... SOE hates infils (almost as much as they hate Vanu)
  3. Juni

The cloak in the game is horrible, and it does not look like they have any intention of making it better or fixing it.
    The cloak currently makes you more visable than standard infantry, so there is really no reason to use it other than long range sniping.
  4. Some1

Happens occasionally on ultra as well. Scope and other bits of the gun you have turn white while the wrest of it is the normal see through.

Also bugs belong in the bug section FYI.
  5. Seuchensaal

Same problem here on ultra with parts of the weapon since last GU.
  6. JOups

what a ****** bug
  7. Enderverse

I get this bug a lot too. I noticed that the 'removable' parts of the gun usually go milky clear, contrasting the overall cloak. By 'removable' I mean the magazine, scopes, barrel attachments, rails, etc. I think that's related.
  8. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

If you haven't already, I would suggest submitting a bug report using the in-game interface. Instructions to do so can be found in the link below:

https://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33994/

In addition, we have a game-play bug sub-forum where users can post, report, and discuss in-game bugs. You can find it by clicking here.
  9. Shaymes

its not possible to move this treat to the ingame bug forum?