Cloak isn't that bad...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Illucidator, May 17, 2015.

1. Illucidator

2. Ballto21

your cloak didnt help at all there except maybe the end, and we cant be sure the max even was in an area where hed have LOS of you. You probably wouldve been able to do the same as an LA and jumping onto the tree, or as a heavy and killing the max, or as a medic/engy c4ing it around that corner
    • Up x 2
  3. HadesR

Does highlight how broken being able to carry multiple Med kits is though :)
    • Up x 2
  4. Lucidius134

is this a highlight of nano armor cloaking................?????????????????????
  5. Liewec123

i agree! heres one of the poor souls that i Mag-scattered the other night XD
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Illucidator

Nope this is hunter rank 4.
  7. Iridar51

Cloak is definitely not as powerful as other abilities out there, and I think it's fine, because Infiltrators get 1.5 additional class abilities - hacking and motion spotters, and the latter is very strong.

That said, cloaking is not as bad as some people make it out to be either. The ill-fame comes from overly high expectations and a large number of persistent bugs, namely parts of gear not cloaking, and the "reloading decloaks me" bug.
    • Up x 2
  8. Czarinov

agree