Clientside currently unstable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iPlague, Dec 19, 2013.

1. iPlague

There's currently a problem with client side on Miller, which is causing shots to literally "go through" targets without damaging them, C4's splash damage not doing any sort of damage what so ever, and some RPG's instantly exploding when firing them.

This might be a problem with the changed hitboxes and clientside derping out with because of that, I also experienced this using a nose gun trying to kill infantry as some hits just weren't registering.

Please find a solution before the weekend.
    • Up x 2
  2. Furrydaus

Same here. Even sankaku got it and he thought it was himself who didn't press the c4 properly. Check out his latest vid. He pressed his c4 when the max was directly below the c4 but he didn't get any kills. I even tried sniping others with my alt character with my xm98 and it still wasn't registering any hits. Soe has to fix this. Its like when there is double xp, there is some problem that will ruin everyones gameplay. I'm getting a little tired of this tbh
  3. Pikachu

I just threw in 2 c4 in a room with 4+ people and a turret and I got no kills. :S They should all have been dead. It was an almost perfect opportunity.
  4. Furrydaus

I'm gonna compile all the bugs and place them in a thread for soe to read. There is too many problems surfacing.