Clan looking for Outfit

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by TheAnderthol, Jan 31, 2013.

1. TheAnderthol

Hey there guys I'm TheAnderthol from the UK based clan Your Turn To Die (www.yourturntodie.co.uk)

We're a small clan consisting of about 15 members so we don't feel we have the manpower to start our own outfit. (vast majority are 18+)

Be warned though that we are mostly all new players to the game so whoever takes us under their wing will have to be patient. We are also more of a fun / casual clan so we don't take things overly seriously and we focus overall on having fun.

If you would be interested in taking us on then let me know
  2. thekiller2002us

Hi
    The Jesters are currently the largest and most organised outfit on lithcorp. We are currently 400+ members and get an avergae of 40+ on teamspeak every night- most of us are 24+ years old and enjoy a good laugh.

-We are not militaristic and comms are often laid back and fun (though sometimes i split squads on teamspeak for more organisation and less noise levels.

-We are laidback and enjoy a good laugh. We work as a team to achieve goals and are not "elitist" in any way (new players are very very welcome.

-anyone can come onto our teamspeak in the NC that are in our platoon or working with us (so you don't HAVE to join our outfit to work with us)

-registering to join us is a 5 minute process- all you need to do is apply on our forums (since you are a fifteen man gang you can apply with a list of all your guys names in game) (but they all still need to register on the forums- which take 1 minute tops)

Mail me on our forums if you are interested - or start a new recruitment thread
    http://jestersnc.com/home/
  3. Hosp

Need a bit more info please. Server and Empire preference?
  4. TheAnderthol

Well I did post this in the Lithcorp recruitment section with the tag "NC" in the title ^^
  5. Hosp

NC doesn't appear on the main page but i didn't read the title in thread. But posting in here doesn't necessarily mean you wanna stay here. In this case it does. Good Hunting.
  6. thekiller2002us

lol wut?
    this is why the NC on lithcorp more intelligent players...