Circuitboard camo removed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Timothy Pearson, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Timothy Pearson

I'm not sure how long now but I've only just realized that my circuitboard camo is gone. Explanation? Cheers
  2. Pikachu

Mayje they are going to sell it in the anniversary pack.
  3. Kdog559

I did notice they took a few camo's out like the pink hearts for the gun.I wanted to get that one and saw it wasn't there anymore.I wanted to show some love when killing TR or NC :O !
  4. ALN_Isolator

It would be such a scumbag move to resell already existing camos in the bundle...
  5. PasitheeVS

Well I think it has been taken out of the game together with a lot of other stuff no one bought some weeks or months ago.
    Decals, Vehicle Ornaments, Vehicle Cosmetics etc. have been removed from the depot.

I don't know what that was good for, maybe making people panic-like buying the stuff they were removing, but meh...

Well, this and all other heart-camos are exclusive Valentine's Day stuff. You have to wait pretty much till Valentine's day to have a chance to buy them.
  6. Imperial Sect

"New pink hearts camo. LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!!! Only 4000 DBC"

That's why...we all know it.
  7. JustBoo

Are you saying you bought and owned the circuitboard camo and now it is gone out of your inventory?

If so, they should at least refund the price to you. If not, then never mind. :)
  8. Liewec123

i still had mine last night, i haven't logged in today but i can confirm it was still there last night.