[Guide] Chinchy's Test: Episode 7 (SMG:Armistise)

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Chinchy, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Chinchy

TLDW Version

Pros
    -smallest COF in the game
    -great up to 50 meters from the hip
    -fastest fire rate in the game
    -4 shot kill to head
    -sounds and looks cool (Loving the calloused neck its been giving me)
    -never misses

Cons
    -if your not getting head shots the ttk is long
    -700 SC 1000 certs
    -30 round mag
    -weak per bullet damage
    -damage fallout sucks
    -low projectile velocity
    -not noob friendly

Conclusion
    This is pretty much my new favorite gun until the inevitable "balance" hits it and ruins all my fun, the weapon is extremely accurate and rewards head shots with extremely fast kills, I would not recommend this weapon for anyone that is a Safety Stan(someone that aims for the chest) or someone that uses ADS its actually less accurate when you use ADS.

CHINCHY APPROVED
  2. Rhumald

I have the NC one myself, takes about the same amount of time as yours does to kill, which is also on par with the vanu's (I'm still only complaining about the VS Serpent :p)

The real deadly thing about this that I think Infiltrators are going to love is how quiet it is with a silencer, which really encourages stealth play.

edit: I don't know about the other faction's weapons, but I find the damage falloff is quite heavy, so while it does have a fairly good accuracy, due to many factors of the SMG, it has a trade off of being strictly close to mid range, unless your enemy just forgets how to aim.
  3. Suroped

Wait, are you saying that hip firing with advanced laser is more accurate then ads? Is SOE crazy?
  4. irishroy

seems so :D
    without the laserpointer it is as accurate as the GR-22 with the adv. laserpointer.

@chinchy: would you recommend trying the SMG with the medic?
  5. RachelGomez

What's the VS version like?
  6. Chinchy

If you enjoy the play style of the TRV, then no. However if you love and consistently get head shots at close range, then yes grab the SMG with ADV laser. To those people that want to know about the other factions, I couldn't tell you how they preform until they make unlocks account wide there will be almost no testing for other empires.
  7. irishroy

thx. i'm NC, but i think the TRV is like the GR-22. though i already got the SMG (didn't think enough about it ;) ), i stay with the GR-22, because:
    - GR-22 is good at: shortrange,mediumrange,
    - GR-22 is decent at longerranges

SMG is only good at:
    -shortranges

so i will use it with the infi or the LA.

and again SOE shows, that you only need 1 gun for the combatmedic to rule the game.
    GR-22 //Cycler TRV // H-V45 //
    and that's pretty d.a.m.n. good