[Guide] Chillaxing in Planetside

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RIctavius, Jan 2, 2014.

1. RIctavius

Ironically Planetside 2 may be a "action packed ,intenso shooty shooty big bangs booM!!! "uuhhh ma legs!!" kind of game, but there just moments where nothing ever happens. You can hear the birds singing, the wind whistling gently through the trees, the sound of a magrider lost and confused....

Well, anyway everyone seems to be on adrenaline bandwagon, I need to kill, hard and fast - something of the U.S Marine built on steroids and gatorade (or some energy drink concoction , I mean serious what happened to just having Cola?!? o_O), but it's so easy just to switch off.

I guess this post is all about appreciating the secondary functions in the game, i mean you character could, eat, sleep, interact even more - you could intentional live in the game... kinda like Avatar .... the other one not the M Night shbhgnh one.

I mean guys, if you feel the need to rage quit, just go to the empty parts of Amerish and scream in proximity until you're hoarse , then ... stand there for a few moments and realize that the dev made something ironically beautiful... who the hell puts butterflies in a war game?

Cheers from your inner-paradise guru

P.S No seriously folk, a good chill-out session always helps elongate the play times on this game :)

*wind chimes*
    • Up x 3
  2. Sathayorn

I give this thread until reply 10 before the rage kicks in.
    • Up x 3
  3. RIctavius

No. 2 count if O.P responds? :p
  4. Richard Nixon

This is why wee need NTU SILOS! Bring them back NAO!

Some of my favorite memories in PS1 was driving an ANT (nanite truck) deep through friendly territory and filling up abandoned bases. It was nice and peaceful (except for the left over mines...). I wouldn't mind LLU runs either. Logistics was cool.

Gimme back my ANT, Higby.
    • Up x 1
  5. Tommyp2006

So tell me forumside, what is the most relaxing vehicle, and why is it a skyguard lightning?
  6. RIctavius

Could play Crosby's Still's and Nash's - "Marrakesh Express" while driving :3
  7. RIctavius

.................. I dunno *shrugs*
  8. cruczi

A Galaxy parked on a grassy patch in southwestern Indar. You can use it for camping, you know like old English people do when they chill out.
  9. eldarfalcongravtank

i lol'd
    • Up x 1
  10. Furrydaus

10th post. Found the post quite weird but I understand that you're trying to show the beauty of the game. But if you rage, then you should not even play and have fun with your family
  11. Vinakis

I was entranced the first time I saw one of those nanite-butterflies on Amerish. It completely distracted me running around looking at all the different colors and patterns of them, enjoying the beauty of Auraxis, until some cloaker appeared and stabbed me in the back.
  12. Astriania

It's nice sometimes to just look around uncontested parts of the world and admire it. PTS is good for that as well.
  13. Nocturnal7x

But muh KPM/SPM!