Cheater on Ceres 5 minutes ago

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by veselie, Feb 22, 2014.

1. veselie

2. KAHR-Alpha

Could just be a hit registration/sync issue. If he were blablantly cheating and aware of it, do you really think he'd keep his distances instead of just being in your face?
  3. veselie

He is from a pretty big outfit , I am sure he knows what he's doing.
  4. CardinaI

It's a bug. A few days ago it happened to me that my Scythe became invulnerable. I had a dogfight against two reavers without taking any damage. First I thought they just had horrible aim but then I got two hate tells from them accusing me of cheating. I then flew over a heavily crowded area to test it out and ate a ton of flak shells but no damage. I then just redeployed cause I didn't want to exploit it.
    So that dude in the video probably didn't even know he's invulnerable.
    • Up x 3
  5. CardinaI

6. kadney

It took you 5 minutes to record the video, cut it together, upload it on youtube and create a thread about it? Wow, not bad.
  7. veselie

It was simple , I started recording after I noticed him, then used the program "easy h264" preset stream HD 720 , to reduce the filesize from 1.75 GB to 25MB for faster upload.

He might no be aware but he did some major damage on both sides https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428163811557292113/killboard
    • Up x 1
  8. KAHR-Alpha

He's from TTRO, it's basically a newbies haven, and the guy is BR24 with 120 SPM...
  9. Metallic123

Yea, probably accidental exploit. There was one guy on mattherson who was intentionally exploiting and bragging about it, recorded a vid of him doing it (reported him) and he hasn't logged on since that day.
  10. LT_Latency

I has something like this happen today as well.

I came into a room and fire a whole clip at someone from about 10m and didn't get a single hit marker. Never had it happen before. I know I was hitting him though on my screen at least

Not sure if it was lag or a map glitch or what.
  11. Wobberjockey

encoding can happen pretty fast on a gaming rig.
    they usually have the horsepower to spare for such a thing.