Chasis Lighting?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hot Pockets, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Hot Pockets

Soo as some of you may be aware the respective BMT orange chasis lights are on sale today. I keep an eye out for single day sales and thought my prowler needed a little love, so I checked it out in the VR.

No difference.
    What do these chasis lightings do? they come in a variety of flavors but don't seem to actually light anything. I couldn't perceive any difference, and I even tried pressing 'L' to turn on lumifiber thinking that may have been the problem. Nada.

Do these things have a point? What am I missing?
  2. gary the sewer hobo

They're underglow, they're only really visible at night though. Also you have to press "g" to turn them on.[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Pelojian

heh they may as well not even exist on anything other then a harrasser or magrider considering you need ether suspension or hover for a good chance of noticing it.
  4. DFDelta

I have them on my Skyguard, and I turn them on at night for the same reason I do my lumifiber.
    I hope the light draws in the moths.

No idea if it works though.
    • Up x 2
  5. Pikachu

Most of them are too weak even at night and they aren't even visible during day. They should be stronger during night and much stronger during day so they are visible. Sunderers have the strongest light and flash's light is p*** weak. Orange light is the most visible. Yellow is the least.
  6. Axehilt

They're highly noticeable on all vehicles at night.
  7. Hot Pockets

Hmmm okay. Still seems like it may not be a good idea to get it on a prowler as I've limited funds.