[Suggestion] Changes to the Jackhammer

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Metrack12, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Metrack12

Before you read this post I wanna tell you that this is just a personal idea for this weapon. You could help me with some balance fix there and there.Thx (between yeah my english sometimes fail me)

The NC JackHammer,the heavy weapon for the NC and of obviusly its a shotgun,that have acces to a 3x burst/semi-auto modes,in the burst mode you gotta change ¨chamber¨ per shot,and appart of that this shotgun do less damage than the default shotgun (the Mauler) so how about we change just a little bit this weapon:

In burst mode: You can shoot like a normal semiauto shotgun,but dont have to cahnge ¨chamber¨ per shoot,of course this mode would do less damage but can be ¨one¨ shot if one manage to hit all the pellets in the target (and of course if he is close enough).

In the semi-auto mode: Would be a normal semi-auto but,would hit as hard as a pump-action shotgun with Slug ammo,so its gonna act as a mid-range weapon,but you have to change ¨chamber¨ per shoot (like a bolt action sniper).So you gotta make all shoots worth it.

So what do you think guys¿
  2. JojoTheSlayer

I think they should reBalance the Jackhammer back to what it was so you wouldnt get the BS of people you hit perfectly with a zero meters triple shot in the chest, without over shield on, 50/50 % do not die because of client side issues. Currently its a "useless" shotgun compared to other options that are better AND can be used by more classes than HA.