CERTS for me and you

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xero1029, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Xero1029

Hello,
    I left COD for BF and left BF for PS and quite honestly IM IN LOVE!!! lol.. anyways

i love to fly the galaxys around and i like my customization for it.. but if i unlock certs for the turrets.. do my passengers get to use them or is that only for me? ie.. i unlock a +100 ammo capacity cert for the top center turret.. is that for me only or for whoever uses the turret of my plane?
  2. Uben Qui

Anyone can use the turret you upgraded.
  3. xtoph

Welcome to the light side, you will not regret switching from a garbage game to this. Planetside still has it's problems but it is on it's way and I also am in love with this game. Find an outfit to play with and your fun will go up 100X the amount it already is. If you like the Terran Republic, check out the Enclave.
  4. Xero1029

ok to clarify all the further..

i am buying the plane (so its my plane) and i bought the guns its using (my guns) but if i buy upgrades to the guns like increased ammo capacity or improved zoom.. since its my plane and my guns and my upgrades.. do you get those upgrades (the + ammo + zoom) if i buy them? or are those upgrades only when i use those guns?
  5. Uben Qui

They get to use the upgraded guns with the extra ammo, and extra zoom.