[Suggestion] Cert "Respec" as major changes. Or at SC price.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dkamanus, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Dkamanus

Yes, another topic of it, but I don't think this would affect gameplay in any way. Just reset the certs you got for 500 SC, and there won't even be a need to increase the cost every single time, because it wouldn't matter. This would be towards people that had seconds thoughts about those certs he spent on another class only to find out those were much better spent on the class hes best at.

I know I have made a few of those errors. We've seen you reset the certs on Beta, surely it won't be so hard to do a system to reset the certs on a account. For 500 SC, I'd pay to be able to reuse the certs I spent wrongly in other things. Yes, I know there is no limit, but would be good for some of us, and you'd still make a little money on the side =D
    • Up x 6
  2. Renr

I like it. BUMP
    • Up x 1
  3. Zazulio

I think it's a pretty solid idea. Five bucks to reroll your toon? I've got no beef with it.
    • Up x 1
  4. SnowwMan

YES, YES, HERE !! HERE !! please plaese please DO THIS !!
  5. cardboardbacon

6. JooPe666

It would DEFINITELY generate added revenue. +1 like.
  7. Dkamanus

I myself have been foolishly wasting certifications in stuff I barely use, stupid impulse, and I'd like to be able to recert.
  8. IshanDeston

It would effect it in a major way. I spend a non-disclosed amount of money on unlocks of weapons. Most of which are worth 1000 certs. If they would give us a respec they would have to give all those certs to me, so i can unlock the weapons again. Otherwise there is no way to respecc the Certs you used to unlock a weapon.

Which of course means i could simply buy a weapon bundle, and a Respecc and have a couple thousand Certs to spend on my char.
  9. TOGSolid

Oh hell yes. I'd definitely pay 500 SC for a respec.
  10. cardboardbacon

That could solved by limiting the respec to only refund the certs that you've spent on weapon attachments and class/vehicle perks.
  11. Baleur

Yes.
    200 wasted certs on Thermal, come back to me my love. </3
  12. Dkamanus

Most certainly. Bought weapons, you are stuck to them, in order to avoid possible abuse.
  13. JooPe666

Except for those of us who bought utterly S.H.I.T. useless weapons like the lock-on launchers when we should have just bought zephyrs/rocket pods and infantry farmed.

The sensible thing to do is refund all certs AND station cash.
  14. NickelToe

I agree with reroll as long as inventory is not blanked.

If I rerool and repurchase C4 on one or more of my classes I should not have to infantry resource farm another 40 up.