Cert Reset Item

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cute-CandyPants, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Cute-CandyPants

was thinking because in planet side 1 you was able to reset your certs every 7 days,

with the free to play aspect and the cash shop maybe it would be a good idea to add in the shop an item costing station cash to reset your certs,meaning loseing everything you put certs into and giving you back all the certs spent.this would be a very nice addition if added to the cash shop,im sure alot of other players would love to see this also

Cert Refund Item - 2000 to 3000 station cash

everyone /sign lets get this thread noticed and this item added :)

thanks
    • Up x 1
  2. Sillywaffle

i must admit this is a brilliant idea,i have spent cert points in area's i now wish i had not, and now stuck with what i spent them in,
    a must to see :)

/signed
  3. Sillywaffle

sorry but got to bump this thread, im sure alot of players would defunatly want this adding,and it will benefit SOE also as people will defunatly buy this from the shop. :)
  4. Goodnight

yes i too would throw money at this if available
    /signed
  5. Kakarot

well I think they should give all premium members ability to refund their certs once a month, while they stay a premium member!
    • Up x 3
  6. Moerfi

They are thinking about to add a Cert-Reset....just wait and give them time ;)
  7. H0urg1ass

BUT I WANT AN OOOMPA LOOOMPA NOWWWWW!!!
    • Up x 1
  8. Sillywaffle

oh nice i hope they add it soon :)
  9. Glenndal

$20-$30 would buy a lot more in other games that allow cert respecs for free on CD and have more reasonable purchasing prices when not having sales. I agree in principle, but your pricing is prohibitive.
  10. Moerfi

Me2.....Ompa Loompas are epic.....

kk, stop that **** ;) I played engineer for almost the whole time since release, and bought the weapon pack with 4 weapons for the price of 1 (700sc) and tried the medic....maaaaann that medic weapon(NC) rox like hell :D Now i changed from engineer to medic and need more cert points :D

So....let them decide if they want to put such and item in or not...hope they decide to do that ;) Hope they add it in about 2-3 weeks :3

Edit:
    I think price will be around 5$...at least i hope so :S
  11. Sillywaffle

lets get on at SOE to add it quicker :p
  12. tjalfe

this yes ty
  13. H0urg1ass

I really like this idea... but then again, I'm biased!