Can't use terminal ? (EU server)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dog., Nov 13, 2013.

1. Dog.

Hey stopped playing like 1-2 months ago and I'm back to try the new performance update but for some reason , I can't use any terminal , nothing is showing up and key is not working.

Is there something I missed about interraction with terminals since I stopped ? or is that simply a new recent bug ?
  2. SevenTwo

It is likely a technical issue and somehow related to the client/server connection.

I've had the issue a couple of times pre-OMFG and had it several times after the update. It seems that sometimes the client and server don't synch up right and the user is not issued a proper session token, resulting in a broken connection where the client sees the world, but is unable to affect it in any tangible way.

Re-logging might solve the problem though several attempts might be necessary to log proper into the game.

I've had the issue where it resulted in a G39 error and also where the game just CTD'ed after manually choosing to log out of the game.

I'm playing on Miller by the way - seems it happens on other servers too though.