Can't play anymore even though i have 64bit

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DeathSeeker, Jun 17, 2015.

1. DeathSeeker

well i was aware that they were converting to only 64 bit computers. I used to have trouble getting the x64 client to start so i just used to force the 32bit client, now i can't play anymore so now i am here asking for help, please :)
    I have a x64 bit computer but when i try to play i get the stupid 0xc00007b error.
  2. Napsterbater

• Up x 1
  3. DeathSeeker

i should also mention i have 8.1 and every time i have tried the DirectX End User it says "internal error occurred" Imean i should have X64, i got the computer last year. the Visual Package is done, i just have to wait for Planetside to re-install.
  4. Napsterbater

That's concerning.

Im sure you do but you can confirm by going to Right Click Start -> System, and look for system type.
  5. DeathSeeker

alright it does say it is x64 but the internal error :(
  6. Napsterbater

Ever try a "SFC /scannow" in command?
    • Up x 1
  7. DeathSeeker

that is where my knowledge in computers end, so no, i do not know how to really do that.
  8. chevyowner

Try update DirectX even if it supposed to be current.
    Also install or repair the current dotnet framework.
  9. Napsterbater

He tried, got an error.

Hit Windows Key + R, in that box type "cmd" (no ""s), then type "sfc /scannow" (again no "") and let it run.
  10. DeathSeeker

Thank you all! after the DirectX decided to run(?) it started up. Thank you! i can start trying to fly again!
    • Up x 1
  11. Lord_Mogul

But remember: Flying needs practise and the other aces were in training while your break.;)