cant log into briggs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gaverl, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Gaverl

stuck on the character screen, saying "logging in"??

and idea's or help??

never had a problem playing this game before?
  2. TurkeyTurkey

I've got the same problem... :/
  3. zeii

4. XRIST0

Same guys , thank god .. I couldnt log into any 3 of my names , started to worry for a sec .
  5. Lawsac

Both myself and a friend can't either.
  6. Marked4Death

Me 3, not the first time either, was like this a few days ago, and SOE said it was OK, then they couldn't log in either...
    FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT (insert fry meme)
  7. Greenhawk837

Same problem here
  8. Gaverl

i was on for a little bit just before and i was seeing people half buried and moving really jerky...

never had that happen to me before so i just logged out and went to log back in and nothing....
  9. Rogue01au

Yup. Same. Restarted, no joy.
  10. Ivysaur

Same thing here, on Briggs.

Game did the flickering sky thing, so I restarted the client and now I can't log in at all. Made another character on another server and that one works fine.
  11. mTnes

same .. cant login to Briggs

I thought it was at my end .. been crashing out ALOT more than usual today and every time I restart, the launcher tries to download a 135k file
  12. Suckinator

Same deal, can't log into any of my 3 Briggs characters.

Did a restart, no luck.
  13. Squeaky4all

Same here cant log in, stuck at loading.
  14. Marked4Death

I think the 135k file is just checking something, even though it says downloading. Some guy said that somewhere, very reliable :)
  15. Sneddz1

Same deal for me!

Hellstra at it again :p
  16. zeii

if every time this happens it takes a long thread to indicate that there is a problem, I am pretty disappointed in their monitoring. surely login counts are watched for steep drops?
  17. mongedmaster

typical gays.on.net server hosting, also go back to making console games soe - it's all you know to do.
  18. ALeviathan

19. Sneddz1

It isnt Soe's fault brigs has this issue, its the hosting.
  20. Marked4Death

SOE chose the host. Though most ISP's suck here.