Can't Log In

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Unan1mous, Mar 7, 2014.

1. DerekAUS

15 hours later and my account still will not login. gg SOE, good to know my money is getting put to good use here.
  2. justachap

Not working for me either, Briggs

Is it because we're aussie?
  3. PresidentFreeman

I was eventually able to get in last night but the server was nearly empty, so it definitely wasn't full. Now I am having the same issue tonight, it figures the Australian server issues would go unnoticed.
  4. HerbertKnivez

5. Boogaloogaloo

Also experiencing this problem on Briggs. No luck with Connery either.
  6. wuffar

I have this issue on Ceres, but it's only one character bugged :(

Can log onto other servers, can log onto Ceres on a newly created character, just not the one i want to use. Support ticket sent to developers but not sure if they work weekends, already lost a day and don't have much hope of actually being able to play this weekend -_-
  7. Ian_M

Its the same again. I managed to login after a long wait earlier and the game crashed. In the middle of an alert and cant get to lg back in again.
    The game is fairly broken.
    Any other free to play game recommendations?
  8. green.b0x

Same here :( Briggs - Waiting half hour so far.
  9. PresidentFreeman

Got in after ten minutes of waiting the first time, game wouldn't let me place ammo packs. Tried to relogin and realised the login servers are in bullet time. Expertly crafted game.
  10. McArr

Can't login for 16 hours now with my TR Char on Miller. VS and NS are working o_O
  11. green.b0x

Finally got in after 45mins - now disconnected after 20mins playing. :(
  12. MySupremacy

Can't connect to Miller, very long wait no effect
  13. Valshaaran

Same issue with one VS character on Miller for around 48 hours, I'm waiting for a support ticket to hopefully get it sorted. I can make a new VS character on that server and log in to it, or log into any other character except my VS main.