Cant get fullscreen on 1080p tv for ps4

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Revolvix, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Revolvix

Im trying to play the game on ps4 in full screen but i have a black border of about 2 inches all the way round, i may as well play it on a portable mini tv........... ive tried changing ps4 settings and the in game options under video are none existent.

My tv settings are all correct, so its not anything i have done.

Any ideas?
  2. B1GSW1ZZ

I have the same issue, not sure what to do.
  3. Revolvix

Its not displaying at the correct resolution I think, the fps is terrible the whole time. I don't understand why this is
  4. Revolvix

I fixed it, turn your ps4 off completely, leave for 30 seconds then hard reboot. Full screen now
  5. B1GSW1ZZ

That didnt work for me
  6. Revolvix

That's what did it for me, went into power options and turned off the ps4,NOT rest mode
  7. B1GSW1ZZ

Yea I've tried that multiple times, doesn't do anything for me. Sucks... I guess I should ask though, what do you mean by "hard" reboot?
  8. hanz0r66

Go to "Settings"->"Sound and Screen"->"Display area settings" and maximise that blue screen box.
    Fullscreen working know.
  9. Revolvix

I did that before hard resetting as well. Hard reset just means turn the power off. In settings, sound and screen I noticed that the display area was bordered so expanded it, reset the ps4 and now full screen. I was getting worried because when playing with the borders the frame rate was awful and the graphics terrible, but with full screen it's gorgeous and good overall frame rate. I am one very happy man!
  10. hanz0r66

So why didn´t you post the solution instead of talking nonsense about "hard resets"?
    *shaking head*
  11. Revolvix

I didn't have a solution when I posted originally, that's why I created the thread. I tried multiple things but to me the powering off of my ps4 and rebooting fixed the problem. A hard reset is easy to understand and at the end of the day I was only trying to help. Your smart *** reply stinks of arrogance, an unpleasant quality to have because you project your stink onto other people without batting an eyelid. Don't condescend me.