[BUG] Cant enter my own vehicle?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PartNinja, Dec 14, 2012.

1. PartNinja

On several occasions last night I could not re-enter my own sunderer. The prompt to press E was there but I could not get in.
  2. lsp1

Happened to me as well, like a hour ago. Also couldn't use the weapon interface or spawn on it.
  3. MrBon

4. TheGroggyOne

Not to mention they disappear. You go out 50-100m and it reappears. Then when you run back, it's gone again.
  5. BuzWeaverPS2

Been having issue the last couple of days and when I do exit any vehicle it becomes invisible. I can stand right night to where I marked the vehicle and I can see the count down timer, but I'm unable to enter it. If people are in the vehicle they can see it from the 3rd person view, but none else can. I was curious to think of how much damage you could do with a Stealth/Cloaked Liberator.
  6. Erfan

fix plx
  7. Colonist

Yeah same here.I'd be driving in my Sundy or Mag and would get an out of bounds message, if I stayed in the vehicle the inevitable happened, I get out and my vehicle disappears but I can still see its health, only thing I can do is deconstruct. Its a tad annoying. Espeacially when you side kill you cause they think you dumped em out.