Cannot load game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by headshotsultd, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Htorne

It's server lag - also stuck at 98% server can't process us. :mad:
  2. Nerp

Green ring spinning, It says logging in, but I am most definitely not logging in.

SOE FIX THIS PLS ;~; :(:(
  3. alecholman

I'm going to be original and say: same here, stuck at 96%, validating did nothing.
  4. Axehilt

Bumping with same problem.
  5. Nerp

Update : Restarted PS2, Tried to log onto my NC, I got onto my TR instead. Good enough.
  6. Nerp

I hate to triple post, but right as I tabbed back into PS2 after writing my last post, it said disconnected from server :(
  7. Lewbio

Same issue here.
  8. A5PECT

Chiming in with similar issues.

I can get through the launcher, but the first loading screen in the game proper takes about 8 minutes to complete.

When selecting a character it takes another 2-3 minutes to connect.
  9. Saval

I'm having similar issues, and stuck at 96% loading screen after clicking play.
  10. ferelferret

well i might as well add my name to the ever growing list....wanted to pop on for a little game and just sat staring at the 96% screen
    great way to play with my boost and a double XP week :(
  11. cc2001

Still can't get in. Opened a support ticket as well.
  12. Xander Payne

Gotta say same deal. Took almost 15 mins @ 96% then I got to character select screen. Been sitting there trying to load in my character now for another 12m... Finally just got in as I was posting this. SO all told 27m just to log in
  13. Mumbles883

Stuck on the select char screen, the circle just keeps spinning
  14. OldCuban

Hamster fell off the wheel SOE!

Please find it and put it back to work!

I need my FIX!!!
  15. Bruiserdog

Game will load just takes a longtime. Took me 5 minutes on the loading screen sitting at 96% and about 4 minutes on logging in at character selection, this is on Connery. Also the crash to desktop is still there I just crashed, but instead of every 15-30 minutes of gameplay crashing its about over an hour.
  16. f0d

been waiting for about 1/2 hour now to get in and still no go

when will this be fixed? ARGH
  17. Sevrid

Left in February, thought I'd come back to see what they did to make the game better...can't even log in...makes me laugh
  18. Goodkat

You are never gonna guess what is happening to me right now!!

...I can't log in either :(
  19. lords8n

A Vanu walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Let me guess, you can't log in?" The Vanu say, "Nope, pour me a drink, i'm gonna be here a while."

Same.
  20. f0d

thats it i give up for the night - hopefully tomorrows patch will fix this issue