Canceled my Membership in Protest.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CptnKeArN, Jun 24, 2017.

1. CptnKeArN

Daybreak, I've canceled my membership and will not be renewing it until you nerf the hell out of the Aphelion, Saron, and Vulcan. Especially the VS magrider weapons, and harrasser's are way to op. Until this happens you will not get another cent of my money. I witnessed this morning a single magrider take out 4 lightnings, 3 harassers and 2 ants, before dying to damage. I've had it with your special treatment of the VS. I just hit BR 120 a week or so ago, what an accomplishment, yet I've lost all love for the game due to the OP weapons. I'm not asking to make it fair, I'm simply asking to give us on the NC a way to fight back squarely. Especially when building bases and its only 2 or 3 of us.
  2. velie12

That a single magrider can take out 4 lightnings, 3 harassers and 2 ants means the pilot and the gunner have some skill, I don't see how that makes it OP; you should be able to do that with an MBT. This is just the old: <insert faction name> is OP. Besides NC maxes are OP.
    • Up x 1
  3. CptnKeArN

You name me one other MBT that can float over a mountain, thats has a gun combo that does more damage, and is faster than the Magrider? There isn't. As for the Aphellion, and Vulcan on harrassers, does the NC have a harrasser weapon even comparable? NOPE.

Your right its the same old argument, one that DBG has NEVER addressed. And you are correct NC maxes are OP, but so are TR Maxes. Daybreak has focused so much on bringing new crap into the game, they just ignore the real problems. And OP MBT's, etc, make old players salty, and new players just rage quit and never come back. In order for this game to survive the death spiral its in, DBG MUST FIX THESE PROBLEMS.
  4. velie12

I thought prowlers and vanguards had more DPS than magriders, and magriders are absolute garbage without a gunner.
    • Up x 1
  5. VeryCoolMiller

Then someone decided to pull a vanguard and the magrider evaporated.
  6. Orakel

VS magrider weapons OP right, before you nerf them make sure you nerf the Vanguard shield .. i think you have some headache, PPA is alrdy nerfed to an useless weapon .. Yeah and nerf the NC tank/harra shotgun weapon ..
  7. Orakel

BR120 crying rofl ..
    • Up x 2
  8. Pelojian

if a VS magrider managed to kill that many vehicles then i commend their skill. of all the MBTs magrider is the hardest to use effectively.

also remember that numbers matter less then how well equipped the vehicles are and how skilled to players are.

how you approach an enemy vehicle, how you react to others fighting it at the same time and how they react to you decides the battle just as much as how the enemy vehicle reacts.

if you are ever in a lightning and there's another nearby and you both engage an MBT, the way to win is to wait till the enemy focuses on one of you then the other flanks and hits them in the rear, after all they can't protect their rear effectively if they have two targets to content with that are firing on them at the same time, this is especially true of the magrider.

if you are so desperate to kill a particular MBT, grab a harasser and as a light assault strap C4 to each side when the enemy is focused on someone else and plot a collision coarse and bail out near the last moments and detonate the C4 when the harasser is close enough to your target.
  9. The Rogue Wolf

I'm curious, OP: Have you spent a single minute in a Magrider, or are you a single-empire loyalist whining without understanding how the things you're complaining about work?

Because if it's the second, nobody should listen to your opinion about anything, ever.
    • Up x 6
  10. ObiVanuKenobi

Ah... good old "my faction is weak and enemy factions are OP". Haven't seen those in a while.
    If 4 Lightnings, 3 Harassers and 2 ANTs died to a single Magrider those guys must be really bad and the Magrider a really good tanker.
    Mjolnir is the NC equivalent to Aphelion and Vulcan, it does even more damage but has more limited range, once you get familiar with drop and velocity to lead your target it's a very powerful weapon on Harasser.
    Magrider can go places but it has the lowest damage out of MBTs. It's good only with a skilled driver.
    Also tanks take 2x damage in the rear, many people who cry that Harassers are OP don't know that but since you're br 120 i assume you do.
  11. guerrillaman

You guys know that as a Magrider pilot yoy can see where the vanguard main gun is aiming and just strafe away from it right?
  12. guerrillaman

I'm sorry but no. You can't dodge the aphelion or Vulcan. Dodge the Moj by you know... moving.
  13. Kristan

Mjolnir is pretty much equal to Vulcan. Speaking as Vulcan gunner on Harasser.

Mjolnir projectile speed is about the same as Vulcan, Aphelion. What are you talking about? o_O
  14. guerrillaman

Is a bit slower, the cof is wider, and the time between projectiles is massively divergent.
    • Up x 1
  15. ObiVanuKenobi

Nowhere i said you can dodge them. ???
    You can dodge though, i've killed a vulcan harasser with a basilisk harasser by dodging his shots, he wasn't very good and my gunner was but still.
  16. Nody

You are aware that if you aim in the middle of the body on a Magrider any MBT cannon shell will hit it because between lag, shot travel time, human raction and strafe speed anything below 200m is a hit, right? But that would require you to actually take responsibility for your failure rather than claim something is OP as an excuse for your lack of skill.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tankalishious

You do know that
    The inertia nerf + shell velocity increase that happened some time ago, strafing is completely nullified against a capable vanguard main gunner, up to MINIMUM 250 meters? This means, if you know where to aim, strafe is rendered useless up to this range, nomatter how much of a strafing god you are. For a prowler, the distance is even farther away, and for an anchored one, even longer.....
  18. Chubzdoomer

Magrider overpowered ... LOL. Those 4 Lightnings and 3 Harassers must've had the lousiest drivers/gunners of all time.
  19. Rydenan

Yesterday I watched a single TR AP lightning kill three 2/2 NC Vanguards over the course of 5 minutes.
  20. Sazukata

Protip: Play all factions equally. Your perspective becomes much more informed and accurate.
    • Up x 3