Can you please lock Conts when player count is down.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by slannmage, Nov 23, 2012.

1. slannmage

Seriously this game is no fun unless it is prime time, I cannot believe SOE failed to fix any problems Planetside had with population. All we have right now is a small population spread over 3 massive conts and it sucks.
  2. Jestunhi

No. Do not lock an mmo just because it's outside of the op's normal playing time.
  3. Gozuu

I am actually amazed by playing on a "High" populated server, we can constantly have equal territory. (EU-Miller)

If there weren't downtime for playercount, you would hardly see advances. SoE has to adjust servers to maximize population and not have ten "Low" Pop servers at any point.
  4. slannmage

Prime time refers to player count......
  5. Kediec

The game is designed to continue whether you are online or off , whether its prime or not prime ( which btw , it is always SOMEONES prime time , even though it may not be yours ) . There is no " Pause World while i get off " keybind .
  6. slannmage

Again you don't get my point, prime time as in highest player count, nothing to do with my play time.

When player count is down the game is no fun, they need to lock conts so you can only go to how ever amount of players there are, if there is only 1000 online then lock everyone to one cont.
  7. Kediec

Doesn't matter how you classify prime time , MY prime time is different from yours , i don't count server pop as MY prime time .

Get used to the fact the game will continue no matter what the pops are , THAT is the whole design behind the game , a PERSISTENT WORLD online war . Continents don't get paused just because it might only have 5 players on it .
  8. Blitzkrieg

Why should they do that. They shouldn't lock other continents because the player count is down, it's part of a persistent world.
  9. TaintedSpud

So I should not be able to play on a continent I want because I'm not on when you determine there are enough players?

That's so stupid I think it gave me cancer.