Can you not see this??????

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by psyshow, Feb 7, 2015.

1. psyshow

Let me just say, I am a massive fan of this game and it is incredibly sad seeing you (SOE) drop the ball once again at such a crucial time in the games history.

First, your forum. This is so obvious it should be smacking your marketing department around the face. So you managed to direct what little traffic you have been able to muster from a virtually non existence campaign of exposure. They arrive here - congratulations! BUT WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU????? Of course, you're on reddit. How obvious is that to someone who's just arrived? It's a joke. You interact everywhere apart from the most obvious place. If you want do that, put up a god damn notice some where and advise YOUR community.

Second, the PS4 fiasco. This ties back in to my above statement and amounts to the same thing. I play on PC, My son has a PS4 and entered for the opportunity for a beta code. As of yet, he hasn't had one, in fact, he has received nothing. Nothing advising of a separate roll out date for the EU, nothing that acknowledges the Beta has started - nothing! And the same for his friends, non of which had even heard of planetside prior to him mentioning it. You have no communication, people are crying for answers on various related subjects and your not here and there isn't anything else on this forum that officially says where they should be heading.

Your server status has been marked as locked for a few days on the forum yet the servers are open. I fear your problem is assumption and you assume far to much. This is place is where you are directing traffic too, can you not see the fall out occurring?

Sort this place out!!!
    • Up x 2