Can you be am expert at any class, yes, but its still easy mode.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jun 29, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

Infil and LA are easy mode. Yes you can get very good at both cert sink them and enjoy the tears. Doesn't mean thats still not easy mode. You can FLY you're INVISIBLE. Thats easy.

An expert Engy and Medic, thats the hard mode of the game you are playing support and soldiers. And sometimes you may be doing too much of one or the other. I will always be an Engy at heart even though I main Heavy now.

Maxes are the misunderstood class of the game. I call them baby pandas sometimes because even an expert Max cert sinked to the max is still vulnerable. Because you are a big fat target on screen and we all want to kill you. :)

A heavy is the handyman. And ever since they have been nerfed they feel a lot more balanced to me. I don't like OP classes they bore me and I will play something else. That is why pre-nerf I was always Engy.
  2. Diggsano

oh man it is that boi again...

i do not want to discuss with such braindead something.... i did show you why and how the infil is balanced and you just make a new thread.....

a little reminder :
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps...o-counter-cloakers.241549/page-3#post-3406333

to be exact:
    "Stalkers have:

Infinite Cloak which is even in deepcloak visible

Cons of Stalkers:

-900hp and oneshotted even with pistols (Commissioner, Blackhand, Crossbow)

-Loud Cloak noice

-Nerfed EMP

-Only Pistol

-visible with a flashlight that costs 100certs which disables their 2000cert certed ability

-Cloak shines when hit with one single shot

Where is the Flashlight which disables the Ability of the:
    Light Assault?
    Medic?
    Heavy Assault?
    Ingie?

Right....IT WAS THE EMP WHICH GOT IT NERFED AWAY!

So please shut up and deal with it."
  3. JobiWan

I play mostly Engineer, Infiltrator (sniper, stalker, SMG), some Heavy, some Max. In my experience Infil is the hardest class to play well. You're easy to kill, fairly easy to detect by experienced players.

PS2 doesn't have easy mode, just different classes with different strengths and weaknesses.

Obviously from reading other threads by the OP, nobody else's opinion really matters anyway so I'm wasting my time.
    • Up x 3
  4. FriendlyPS4

PS2 on PC has layers of easy mode outside of the game based on PC performance, not every PC is built the same.

PS4 imho is a fair playing ground and PS2 is genuine then based on skill because we are all playing on the same hardware.

Now to be bluntly honest. You are right your opinion does not matter when I am basing my opinion off my gaming experience. When I have ten years with this Planetside franchise. The only time your experience would matter is if you can prove your point in VR. Which I invite all to do. Don't big talk on a forum if you can prove your point in game. Then I can take your slights seriously.
  5. Diggsano

Now i can't take you serious anymore.
  6. FriendlyPS4

I never took you seriously so we even. I'll take you seriously anytime you want to 1v1 Mr forum baddy.
  7. Vorest

Oh god, again this busybody claiming that class he's weak against is OP... Then play as HE Anchor Prowler and be pro spwancamper or something.

I play a lot as stalker. K/D and score per hour is way worse than with other classes. But I god damn enjoy it. And I will keep stabbing unaware butts no matter what.
    • Up x 1
  8. Sil4ntChaozz

Giving console players a bad name. I hope you're not serious.
  9. FriendlyPS4

It's a forum. I get to post on it. Thats how it works. And Im not weak at any class. If you think I am prove it. Dont say so on a forum when we can easily go in game.

I do want better counters versus cloakers because the flashlight is a weak counter.
  10. FriendlyPS4

If Im giving consol players a bad name. Meet me in game and shut me up because being a baddy on a forum wont.
  11. Sil4ntChaozz

Oooooh a 1v1 COD style cause I called you out on being, hmmm, i don't know, WRONG. Yes sit on le forums and say everything is easymode cause I IS GOD so i have to challenge myself (or others) to prove how godly i am. Not overestimating yourself at all. Not saying your bad, probably great, but putting down other classes because of perceived grandiose greatness negates EVERYTHING. I'm no baddie, more like a, snarky person who has moments of clarity.

Just My Humbly Biased Opinion MHBO
  12. DooDooBreff

youre not really giving them a bad name, youre just reviving the almost faded opinion everyone had of the PS4 players for their childish drivel once the forum boards were merged... like this 1v1 crap you spit out every time someone disagrees with you
    • Up x 1
  13. FriendlyPS4

I don't play cod. I have played Planetside for ten years. So please try your luck with me with a 1v1. Don't bore me with walls of text.
  14. FriendlyPS4

It's a game. And imho console have made gaming a lot more of a balanced playing field. So dish on PS4 all you want but I have tried both PC gaming and console gaming on Planetside. I find PS4 far more balanced.

What was the advice a PC player gave on my flashlight thread. To see cloakers adjust your gfx settings now technically that is a game exploit.You not using something in game to counter the cloaker you are using your PC settings.

Consol gaming is fair way to play the game we are all playing on the same hardware settings.
  15. DooDooBreff

i wasnt talking about the PS4. i was specifically talking about you, and the stereotype that the PS4 players have gained, if its even a stereotype at all at this point, and more of an observable cultural fact of the lower classes of the gaming world
    • Up x 1
  16. FriendlyPS4

I'm only one person and you said "PS4 players". If you talking about me talk about me. Don't bring PS4 players into it then pretend you didn't.
  17. DooDooBreff

do i really need to quote myself, or are you capable of scrolling up, and reading what ive posted a second time.
  18. Sil4ntChaozz

No i will not indulge this 1v1 crap.

TLDR You think you is godly and your not, you may be a good player even great but ego makes it debatable.

Too lazy to read one paragraph huh? This easier to read?
  19. Sil4ntChaozz

Removing myself from this post cause stupidity, lack of reading, and ego are what makes brains melt out thru ears.
    • Up x 1
  20. Sinful Raevyn

Aw this poor wittle guy has such big insecurities. ^.^

Can't defend his wittle argument properly so he resorts to calling people "forum baddies" and lowers himself to "1v1 me Br0!!!!111Oneone11!!"

Teenagers are too cute! And I mean... if you're not a teenager, then that is just... sad.. :/

The reality? You are probably the biggest whiner I have ever seen on any forum- and believe me, I've been around quite a few. Every thread you post is a lesson in ignorance, and frankly, a bit embarrassing. Might I add pretty hypocritical? I mean how can someone who finds this game to be such a "boring grind for certs" even be here? I thought BLR was what you prefer?

Rather than improving yourself, you cry and whine, ask for nerfs or special little toys to help you "git gud", or challenge everyone to 1v1.

[IMG]

And seriously? Engineer HARD MODE?

[IMG]

That's a laugh and a half. That's why most tanks, harassers and air vehicles are used by engineers amirite? "Okay let me stroll up in my harasser. Obliterate this Sundy. Take out this tank. Oh, I'm smoking? Let me fly off a few hundred feet out behind a rock, repair my vehicle and LOOK! All ready to go for round 2!" Yeah. Reeeeeal hardmode. -.-

As a hunter Infiltrator I can tell you now that the easiest class I deal with is typically... other infiltrators. They're extremely predictable. Most stand still more than they move. Most camp from one location. Most aren't aware of their surroundings. I might come up against a competent infiltrator maybe 1 out of every 50 infiltrators I meet. Maybe about 4 of those have ever made me really mad.

Ranking classes, for me from hardest to easiest, it would probably go:

MAX
    Heavy
    LA
    Engy
    Medic (running solo)
    Infiltrator

Medic and Engineer can move up the list occasionally when people play them well. I.E Engineers in vehicles, and Medics in large groups.

I honestly think you're not as great of a player as you think you are. Both your VS and NC characters are barely over 1 KDR. Your TR just over 1.5 . That's average at best, especially if you're maining heavy or engineer. I would suggest stop blaming everyone and everything else for your lack of ....skill? ...Expertise? Something... And maybe examine why you're having problems and what YOU can do to fix it.

I deal with a lot of bullcrap from other classes, but I don't begrudge them for it. I learn what their strengths and weaknesses are and I exploit them to their fullest. I know when a fight is unwinnable and I back off accordingly. If I can learn this in just over two months of playing, why can't you in "10 years"?

You're not supposed to be able to 1v1 or counter everything solo. Deal with it.

Ps. No I will not 1v1 you.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2