Can We Get a Hint of the new vehicle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ps2pIayer, Apr 8, 2024.

1. Ps2pIayer

All i would like to know is if this vehicle will be faction wide (including NSO) to use, if dev can reply that would be good to know, if its only for TR NC VS i will just make a new character specifically for it.
  2. AuricStarSand

Hopefully a Jeep.

warthog for land. for air they could make a b17 bomber something that is made to drop bombs.
    since galaxies are to drop infantry. tho might save funds to just make a galaxy spec for bomb runs.

tokyo drift spec for harassers?
  3. VV4LL3

I am just hopeful they actually do testing on it, then when released to the PTR, take the feedback into account to make adjustments... THEN... send it back to the PTR for final additional testing.
  4. OSruinedPS1

The Deliverer. It delivers you to the spawn room faster than redeploying.
  5. T.A.94

Making it NC/VS/TR exclusive would be pretty stupid. It will be released for NSOs as well.
    The only question is, what type of vehicle it will be and what role it will fill, since we already have a light and medium tank, four types of transporters, an ESF, a bomber, two types of airtransporter.

I personally would be in favor of an NS hover vehicle, something between Sundi and light tank.
    I just hope for the love of all things nanites it won't be a bfr.

I'd say the community needs to test is extensivly and document almost everything. We can only hope the devs are able to iron out most issues pre live release. Sadly the best testin environment are the live servers since the majority won't redownload the whole game just for a single playtest.

That would be the ANT with extra steps.
  6. Ps2pIayer

yeah i just looked this up and wow surprised we had this in game at one point but it was removed?

either way, i kinda think its stupid if they did that.

im suprised outfits still havent figured out you could use a javelin to spawn squad members all around the base while driving with the logic implant. that would work 10 times better then deliverer.

i think it would be good to have a vehicle transport aircraft in the game, people can already anvil drop anywhere they want so cant really cry about that. id love to just listen to music and pick up ant players transporting them back and forth to base or dropping tank off on a mountain top.

really think they should add in a motor bike that has a gun Infront of it with better maneuverability than a flash that way other factions can have somthing near equal to a javelin.
  7. ZORN777

The Deliverer is still available for ant
  8. OSruinedPS1

Yeah what we need is more envelopment. We already have vertical envelopment up the wazoo, mobile envelopment, cloaker envelopment, all we need now is for zombies to come out of the ground to attack you, oh wait we already have that with spawn grenades; or hey how about a chest buster that comes out of your own body like in Aliens where an enemy pops out of your own body; chest burster envelopment.