[Suggestion] Can TR and VS get a well camouflaged helmet?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by grin, Apr 9, 2013.

1. grin

I mostly play VS infiltrator and I have noticed that the VS and TR infils lack any real camo options for our face/heads. Recently everyone got new helmets but the NC one has a feature that no other helmet has.

Complete camouflage coverage:
    [IMG]

The new TR and VS helmets have very poor camo coverage and the only other helmets that let you apply camo are the banded skull helmets which are not very good either(straight lines are not good for breaking up a silhouette).

This may not seem like a big deal but anyone trying to be sneaky(infiltrators) will benefit from being able to make their face and head blend into surroundings. In some ways it is more important to camouflage the face than any other part of the body because it is usually one of the few things exposed from cover and is the one thing you need to protect most.

ON a side note: Fix all the helmets...
  2. drNovikov

NC helmet has a huge glowing lightbulb.
  3. Nyscha

I just use a standard skull helmet on my VS...
    No glow and it sort of blends in with terrain.
  4. Rhyl

What's weird is that my helmets don't look like this. They look fine. Whereas yours looks like the skull helmet is put over the normal vanu helmet.
  5. Stinneyt

If you have purchased a helmet and you are in my scope next to someone who hasnt, I'm shooting you first.
  6. Nyscha

Well you'd be dead before you even saw me.
    Freeloader.
  7. Stinneyt

Team Killer :p
  8. grin

I'm not sure if this is a universal problem but many are having it. I'm not bothered by it as much as the camo thing. I just want to be able to cover my face in camo is all :D. There seems to be little purpose in camouflaging my body if my head is a giant reflective silver ball.