[Suggestion] Can some0ne please st0p all the No0T No0T?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zagareth, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Zagareth

VVhy 0h vvhy is this f0rum s0 d00med and getting No0ted s0 0ften?
    Im getting n00ts... o_O
    • Up x 10
  2. No0T

This is a forum... if you vvant NOOT TO TALK you are free... People here comes actually to talk and talking to much is not a bad thing at all... maybe you should think about vvhy it really bothers you. Might learn something you might not like about it.
  3. DirArtillerySupport

Like pouring gasoline on the fire :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  4. OldMaster80

You can ignore him from his profile page.
    • Up x 2
  5. OgreMarkX

This post was worth it because video. HAH!
  6. JobiWan

I put him on ignore about 10 days ago, the forum is so much easier to read now.
    • Up x 4
  7. Zagareth

Oh, it doesnt bother me. I just thought I make a bit fun about you. You are definitely a character where every comedian would aim at, be it the name (which is quite funny with the N00t N00t videos) or your keyboard style or the endless suggestions.
    Dont take me serious, its only a joke ;)
  8. asmodraxus

His keyboard does work its just he th1|\|}<s typ1|\|g u51|\|g symbols makes him look better.

The easy way to deal with his posts is just to start typing incomprehensible symbols as text in his posts.
    • Up x 1
  9. BartasRS

His keyboard is fine, you can find his posts where he missed to edit some 'w' into 'vv'.
  10. No0T

Actually I have been actually the comedian in every social group I been and nobody vvould try to make fun of me because the endless list of negative obvservations that follovved ridiculing the individual to the end of the vvorld vvith triple the eloquency and 5 times more accurate expressions have literally alvvays make people in my life very cautious about that.

Though here I just come to change the game as it should be since the people behine is actually listening... And vvhile every other guy follovving my posts vvith troll commentaries has also vvritten suggestions that haven fly to far... they are terribly mortified that my suggestion have make it in a very high number to the actual game.

Everything is personal even here to me... because I don't have any fear of confrontation whatsoever and I am not repressed by the common American anti rage stay cool quiet calm don't react be stupefact or in other vvords STUPID... indoctrinated NEVER rage so the billionaires don't ever fear for revolution.

But thanks for the NO0T needed imprecise explanation that doesn't match the reality of the emotions that drive me or you to say any of this.
  11. No0T

Since I am actually never talking to the people that, so annoyed by ideas expressed in the right place and time, block me but to the actual developers I can actually benefit of this kind not posting in my post... I appreciate the effort to get ride of the following trolls.
  12. FLHuk

Email these great ideas to the team.

PLEASE!
  13. Anteep

noot is on the spectrunn but it doesnt know it yet vve must investigate further, nnaybe it has an alien parasite