Campaign - World Anchor mission bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Pony Plot Lover, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Pony Plot Lover

When you bail out of ESF during World Anchor mission, sometimes you dont land straight down. In this case you get stuck at 3/9 Bail Out

If you don't bail out, the game eject for you. You generally land in the center, but in one instance, my alt didnt. However, the mission progress to 4/9 and i am able to progress.

So the only way to get penalized is by following Daybreak's instruction and bailing out. Please fix this ASAP.
    • Up x 7
  2. paleopterix

I am STUCK at 3/9!!!! I went to the marker in a scythe as infil, I bailed out, I fell outside the center and I soon died from "radiation". After rewpawn I only get this mission title "Bail out!" There is no marker, NOTHING!! And no matter what I do, when I get there and bail out, I just fall. I even landed in the center and walked around, there is NOTHING THERE!!!!! Logged off, even restarted the game and the mission is still stuck. PLEASE FIX IT BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END!!!!!!!!!!!!![IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Pony Plot Lover

Looks like some things never change. You gotta go on Planetside Reddit and make noise for devs to take notice. They didn't even include this bug fix in their tomorrow's update...
  4. Calosoma

I'm also stuck at the 3/9 BAIL OUT! step. I think what happened is when I bailed out the first time, I hit a rock on the way down and bounced pretty far away. Then I was unable to get inside the ring. Somehow that bugged the status update on that quest, and I've never been able to get it working. Multiple people have tried to help me complete this and several times, to no avail. Please fix this ASAP before we run out of time and the campaign is over, DB!
  5. Shamtime