Camos

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mightgocrazy, Feb 28, 2014.

1. LasVain

Same here, I just hope they can fix it.
  2. Rohxer

I'd be all for this, if only because most of my camos became utter trash after they gave NC infiltrators baby blue bras and hotpants.
  3. Jimmeh

I think it's a bit unfair that some paid for multiple versions of the same camouflage to cover all three categories of object, which equates to an extra 2000 SC for premium ones. I appreciate simplifying the system so they're now universal, but I'd like to be compensated for spending three times as much as is now required.

It's perhaps moot at the moment though, since all my camos are locked with the exception of Alpha Squad, Cells, Loyal Soldier, and single use Digitals from WDS.
  4. GalXEEEEE

My camos are not back either. My character that is missing them is "genericanamoly."
  5. Fuers

i am too still without camos..
  6. iccle

I also have none of the camo's i bought
  7. Sviborg_brutal

Hello, after 27.02.2014 patch i lost previously purchased camos, and 28.02.2014 hotfix did nothing to fix it.

Here is list of camos i owned:
    - Amerish Scrub Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Esamir Ice Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Indar Canyons v1 Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Indar Dry Ocean Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Rocky Tundra Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Sandy Scrub Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - Woodland Camo (weapon+armor+vehicle) - 15$
    - India Scrub Camo (armor - it comes with item boundle, so
    i dont know it exact price.)
    so i lost items on ~105 $. Hope somebody can fix it.
    same exact message + server name and my character name i submited to https://help.soe.com/
    Thank you.
  8. Hunterbradley1

Still mising my esimair camo and patriot camo even after patch
  9. Aloysyus

My camos are still locked, too. All of them except the one i got yesterday and my single-use-camos.
  10. addictriceboi

All my camo are also missing.
  11. LCTR

Same here. All my camos missing.

Any update on this issue?
  12. SharkBaitC22

Same for me. I had only a few, but they are not there anymore.
  13. Arod

Yeah, I'm missing mine as well. Oh well.

Guess its boring Vanu grey for me for a while.
  14. Cerberus007

I am also missing all the camos that I have bought since release.
  15. Amarsir

Oddly enough I've kept Pixelate, but lost Forest Ground, the Anniversary Camo!, and I don't remember what else. It's really souring what should have been a good update.
  16. Rendezvous

It seems that SOE could not convert some players' camos first. Now players are reporting camos returning (but not all). Yes, I am also a player that's missing all my camos still.
  17. drac

Also missing all bar two.
  18. Hulkenstein

I have no camouflage...all still missing..You really have to break things so you can fix them huh.
  19. Thenkos

Same thing, no camos Connery Thenkos. Are we getting some prize for the inconvinience? :)
  20. Xithus

I am missing the esamir camo I think it was as well as the camo that came with the heroic boost and guns bundle from a few weeks ago.