[Suggestion] Camo needs to be reworked

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by leewee, Dec 9, 2012.

1. leewee

Camo on infantry and vehicles is very sad. I was about to spend a few bux on some nice camo so i could use it on my infiltrator then some dude ran by me in the warpgate and it just looked stupid. It's like 50% camo and 50% faction colors. The only place I'm ever going to camouflage is if I am standing infront of a rainbow. Make it more like 95% camo and 5% faction.

There's no real reason to keep these little red/blue/yellow/teal/purple specks of color all over the infantry and vehicles. I can understand for non empire specific vehicles but even then that needs to be reworked. Let us blend into the environment like we're supposed to. I honestly think the silhouettes of the factions is good enough to determine who to shoot and who not to shoot.

As for the non ESV sometimes the friendly marker doesn't show up on their vehicles and i just shoot them thinking its enemy because at a distance its usually just grey through all that haze/fog. Either get that marker showing 100% of the time or add some differences in their silhouettes (tr round sleek, nc boxy and vanu fairy).
  2. dooder

Those camo's are only for cosmetic, if you really are going to blend into the environment it will be P2W.
  3. Vreki

I must admit, I prefer "Fast paced brightly coloured shooter" to "camoed camper paradise".
    A matter of taste, but I vote no to these full camos that you desire.

You can already see problems starting to pop up with the infamous Vanu Giraffe and the overall Vanu nigh-time invisibility.