C4 not nerfed, Tankers told to l2p

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S0LAR15, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S0LAR15

Rejoice fellow infantry, rejoice!
    • Up x 13
  2. KlyptoK

He should have posted that as a separate announcement instead of in that thread.
    • Up x 1
  3. Loegi

Cool. Guess I should've realized that test is test.
  4. Paragus

Good news
  5. Benton!

6. DanGadelha

Oh you gotta admit it was funny tho... I think devs should give everyone on Test Servers clown shoes and noses without including it on patch notes, and watch everyone go crazy on forums with the "upcoming changes"

ps: clown nose and hair 'helmet' @ store for 1k SC...just sayin'

-
    • Up x 2
  7. jak

This confirms the implant I will be using... :eek:
  8. KlyptoK

Troll level 9000+ for April Fools.
  9. Compass

DISAGREE

Oh wait, this isn't the right thread.
    • Up x 1
  10. jak

Normally, I would agree with you, but given that a lot of stealth changes never make patch notes...it's not unreasonable people don't trust them lol.
    • Up x 2
  11. Kenny007

This is good news. Well, good news for anyone who isn't idling in their vehicle anyways.
    • Up x 2
  12. gigastar

I already use prox radar as an offensive tool anyway.
  13. deggy

If I was a Light Assault player, I would claim that it wasn't a mistake, that people had listened to whiners and changed it back... :eek:

Wait what?

Not digging at anyone in particular, just remember, EVERYONE whines. Talking about "whining tankers" and "whining NC" and "whining skygods" is dumb. Everyone whines. The amount that SOE listens to whining is in hot debate.
    • Up x 2
  14. jihon83

But good news for the infantrymen who are pegged down in their spawn room thanks to a "power-gaming" farmer in his war tractor.
  15. Kevorkian

So C4 now coupled with Sensor Shield implant basically makes vehicle radar useless. Not that it matters since SOE is excluding ground vehicles from base fights with giant walls.
    • Up x 2
  16. Chubain

Baby Jesus just stopped crying. AMEN!!
  17. KenDelta

BUrhahaha!! yay!
  18. deggy

Sensor Shield is gonna be interesting.

Read: Sensor Shield is gonna be free tank kills for every LA ever.

Edit: It's nice how the totally unbiased dev post gets turned into a thread called "Tankers told to L2P."
    • Up x 3
  19. Vyss

Higher probability of them trying to stealth nerf it and the community found out beforehand. Backlash made them pull the nerf they had in mind and then they used the "C4 change sneaked over to test" excuse.
  20. smokemaker

Outstanding
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.