C4 + Enemy Aircraft...boom

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Steppa, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Steppa

I logged in a spawned into an outlying base just as it swapped from NC to Vanu (...******* Vanu...), so the area was crawling with purple guys. I jetpacked away from the roof I was on and saw that some idea smurf had landed his aircraft just outside the building. Without thinking much about it, I jumped down, threw the C4 on his aircraft, and ran like hell across the road and behind the nearest hill, praying that I wouldn't get spotted and shot, giddy with the possibility of what was about to happen.

I made it, though a couple of maxes came nearby while I was waiting for the guy to get back in and take off. After a couple of minutes I thought he might have forgotten about it/switched class/logged and was just about to redeploy when out he came, hopped in and took off. I popped it when he was about five seconds into the air and speeding away.

Big-badda-boom. Hysterical.
  2. CombatWeevil

C4 aircraft kills are my favorite C4 kills. Without a doubt.
  3. Eziel

Last night podded on top of a an enemy aircraft that was hovering, C4 -> Jetback backwards -> Check distance -> BOOM!!! It was a dynomite!!
  4. Nehlis

Make sure they can see you pressing the button just before they die.
    • Up x 2
  5. Trenyt

I was near a railing when a mosquito flew from below and took my eyebrows off, as it was doing that I instinctively lobbed a C4 that attached to its underbelly. Suffice to say my eyebrows were not the only thing to disintegrate that day.
  6. eFyoCouch

That is how i roll