1. Technologist

DarkIdiot claims we’re all aimbotting. LOL He’s a low SPM moron with the IQ of a peanut. The guy has the mentality of a pathetic ANTIFA basement dweller, Now he’s trying to riot in our forum. Another no skill simpleton TROLL that can’t handle a video game let alone life.
  2. Technologist

3. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Bump. Bumpty-bump... Is that time of the week again to remind you you're all poor players with no skill. I know how much you all enjoyed the Sparta Remixes so here's another... l2p real games you pathetic incel betabux simps.

/gitgud@gaminglosers
    • Up x 1
  4. ican'taim

this guy is a known troll, he is pulling your leg.

"riot our forum"
  5. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Bump. lol'kay... That's all I can say about you idiotic simps who still play PS2. But just to motivate you, I've found ANOTHER training video, this time speaking your language (and at your IQ level) so you all now know how to gitgud at PS2! (See? I'm nothing but helpful to you morons),

Q: How to be a loser betabuxxin neckbeard simp?
    A: Play PS2!

/PS2forlosersimpswhofailatgaming
  6. Darkseveren DCNSO

/Finalbump. A.K.A.: The Grand Finale!

I think I've actually been out-trolled by Rogue Planet and Daybreak! Seeing the actual Devs of the game trolling all of you with this pathetic 'shattered warpgate' update really brings a smile to my face and I have to tip my hat to the Devs for annoying all of you! And as an added bonus many of you have now stop playing the game! What joy it brings me to realise that only the suckiest of the sucky-suck are still playing this game!

So this is my final farewell as I can't top what the Devs have done in terms of making you all realise you suck at gaming and you're playing a sucky game! Kudos indeed.... So what better way to end this thread than with a sign off from The Iron Sheik?

'I'm not gonna talk anymore, I'm done now...'

Beautifully put - and what a way to show my disgust for this utter failure of a game and to the utter failures of life still actually playing PS2!

/stillplayPS2?yousuckincelbetaneckbeard!
  7. Campagne

Yeah you wish that one is the final one.
  8. Sasshin

Well — it is a weeping, and a moaning, and a gnashing of teeth!
    • Up x 1
  9. ican'taim

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pls come back! :(
  10. Phaze

I can add a more substantial "bye." I've put in 100+ days on this game. Surely spent $1k+. Most of this time was in beta and the first few years after launch, but I came back just before Escalation and have since put in a lot more time. Happy to find the game was in a waaaay better state than whenever I had last played and I've had a ton of fun.

However, The Shattered Warpgate is definitely not my cup of tea. I've cancelled my sub. With all of the new games coming out - might've headed in that direction anyway, but this update sealed the deal.

As always, I'll keep an eye out for news of a Planetside 3, or maybe I'll return after a good update and a dry spell in other games, but it's bye (for now).
    • Up x 1