[BWC] Operation Art of War

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Expediter, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Delta102

If I'm not mistaken most if not all caps of Indar since launch have been ghost caps during off hours. Don't think I've ever seen Indar trade hands during prime time.
  2. jak

BWC was mediocre in Planetside1. However, PS2...they've upped their game quite a bit.
  3. Aleksiel

Hope to see you guys come out tonight. Friends and Enemies are both welcome!
  4. Linedan

When NC got Indar the first night after we got the northern warpgate, I think the actual continent lock didn't happen until about 0200. But most of the groundwork for it had been laid during primetime where the NC had been steadily grinding both factions back toward their warpgates. I think you're right that the moment of capping is usually at zero-dark-thirty, but if the primetime players leave the graveyard shift (ET) with not a whole lot of work to do to seal the deal, that counts for something.

I don't think Indar on Mattherson has ever had one of those true ghostcaps where you log off at midnight and the continent is 90% red, then you log back in at 0700 and the continent is 90% blue and ownership has flipped. (Like we NC used to do on Amerish and Esamir all the time for a few months after release. I still want to know who our insomniac crew was because they flipped those two continents almost every night.)