[BUG] Burster MAX

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dingus148, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Dingus148

Step One: Spawn DBM in warpgate
    Step Two: Move into middle of terminals, aim at ground
    Step Three: Hold down fire, ignore framerate chugging to a halt
    Step Four: Laugh maniacally as everyone's clients start blowing steam at the joints

Bonus Step: Drop into a zerg with a squad of bursters. Watch as the whole formation logs off in protest!

Serious note; check out the effects these bursters have when you shoot a tree or something. It's pretty impressive. Devs, if you aren't aware of this, it might be worth throwing into the hotfix.
  2. MasterChiefette

Yep, found this out as well. If you are i nan area with MAX's and they are being used and their rounds hit objects close by causing sparks - even if you are away from them and just looking in their direction - lag from hell.
  3. Dtswiss

4. Dark-Odin

The MBT walker does the exact same thing, I believe it was the walker was an outfit members tank but positive it was.
  5. Dtswiss

actually no every gun does it, however the max is even worst. Look at the bullet from the normal guns. The effect last even if you stop firing for a few secs. There's like a delay between the sparks and when you stop firing , they render for like 2-3 secs . The effect is just over the top and lags people out

[IMG]
  6. Dark-Odin

I don't think it is every gun, the only time I've seen this mess is from a ground walker and max.
  7. Dtswiss

the top sparks are from my gun, in the pic I stopped firing but they are still rendering the effect. Before the patch , the effect was there but barely noticeable, now they are huge and delayed

* more noticeable at night obviously
  8. Dark-Odin

Just to be sure that we're talking about the same thing here, are you talking about the particle effect from the rounds hititng the walls or the bug where you shoot say the walker at a wall and it then starts firing bullets literally everywhere as if it's ricocheting and also have the affialated tracer colour fly everywhere, I've only seen the walker and max do this, not infantry weapons.
  9. Dtswiss

I'm talking about what the original poster is . Those tracer rounds (orange thing) comes from the max as u can see the pic and also regular arms. If you look directly into it your fps goes from 85 to 28 fps (in my case)

If your on waterson a lot of people are doing it, pulling max and firing around, its like disco party on crack
  10. Dark-Odin

Alright well no, I haven't seen any of that from standard weapons yet, only the MBT walker and Burster on max, which I agree is ridiculous especially if alot of people are firing and hitting walls with it.

Also to note it stays for about 2-3 seconds while it's continualy throwing out bullets and the tracer show.
  11. MaxDamage

12. Gavyne

• Up x 1
  13. Dark-Odin

• Up x 1
  14. MaxDamage