Burst jets?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by RD1349, Jan 30, 2013.

1. RD1349

Drifter jets are useless so how about 3 burst uses in rapid sucsession until you need to recharge?
  2. Compass

Drifter jets, useless?

Hahahahaha*snark*hahahahaha.
    • Up x 1
  3. ArcMinuteLight

You have no ******* idea what you are talking about. Shut the **** up.
  4. Wrel Developer

Stopped reading.
  5. Village

Drifter jets are situational, but hardly useless.
  6. KRE8R125

You obviously have not used drifter jets...lol
  7. RD1349

are you guys refering to jump jets?
    because I haven't tried drifter while in a aircraft.
  8. Compass

Drifter Jets

Drifter Jets Used Practically
    • Up x 1
  9. RD1349

Wait a second everthing I'm seeing show drifter jets do not have a limit and don't need to recharge...? sorry mine need to is it a perma glich or just actual content?
  10. Compass

They have a limit. It's just 30 seconds long, with a 6.5 second recharge. Meaning you can pretty much recharge them in the air.
  11. ArcMinuteLight

Which means they're better than jump jets. Because they have limitless possibilitys. Literally.
    To put it in a way, people prefer to use Flak guns against drifters instead of regular infantry weapons.
    They are aircraft.
  12. Ticee

Indeed, it allows you to do some pretty spectacular things in the right situations.. some would argue it's more of a defensive jetpack though, as you can use towers and elevators in the base to catch air and drift behind enemy lines quite easily and usually undetected. Slightly more difficult to use when attacking, generally speaking!
  13. Compass

It's hard to see Drifters until you've played with them for a while, to be honest. I would, for example, before drifters, never have expected to made it from Palisade to Zurvan air pad in one go. Now, I know it's possible, and I do it all the time.
  14. ArcMinuteLight

Everyone underestimates drifters until they see their flak guns and maxes all aiming as a speck in the sky shooting at and dropping C4 on them.:D