[BUG] Scout Radar is not equiped

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by y3ivan, Apr 23, 2013.

1. y3ivan

After Update 22/4/2013

0.01-0.08 = scout radar is equipped in loadout menu
    0.11 = missing scout radar

NOTE;
    • Its not a graphical bug, tested numerous times
    • i cant unequip and re-equip scout radar
  2. Nyscha

Log out and see if it still happens?
    I had the magburner equipped on my magrider and I spawned the tank and had no magburner and couldn't turn it off and re equip it but once I logged out and back in the slot was empty and I could equip it again and it worked.
  3. ih8Darian

This happens on ALL of me and my fiends vehicles, it's very annoying. Flying my scythe today and was at 25% and was being locked on, tried pressing "F" but my flares weren't on, so I had to flee and crash land but it was alive. Then I was waiting for my NARS to kick in but that also wasn't working properly and it ended up dying :(
  4. m44v

This is a bug that happens when you enter the VR, I don't go there anymore.
  5. y3ivan

was the loadout reset bug random?

as far as i can tell, i did not enter the VR training room, i merely switch continent for the Alert in Amerish. I just happen to reset my loadout after the update
  6. m44v

no, every time you left the VR, all your loadouts would reset, ALL of them. I have been avoiding the VR so I don't know if is still happening. And I don't know about your case, but if is the same bug, then relogging should "fix" it, you will have to equip everything again.