[Bug report] Loosing cert points from changing continents.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Naithe, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Naithe

Couldn't find another thread about this.

But it seems I loose the passive certs I gained over night, when I change continent after I login. Or atleast something along those lines.

forexample I logged in just now and had 78 certs points, after changing from amerish to easmir I had 68 cert points.

However when I changed back to amerish I didn't loose any. Which is why I assume it's the passive cert points only I lost, which would explain why some of my outfit mates felt they weren't earning any.

Since I only noticed it today I had limited chance to confirm it, if anyone reads this and hasn't logged in yet for today, mind posting here if you have same issue?

EDIT: okay just got a kill, and suddenly had 79 cert points. maybe its just a display bug?
  2. Tumblerer

Happend to me to. Today and yesterday. ?? Think I loost 50 certs...
  3. JonboyX

I can't say I lost certs; but the scope I bought last night (with Certs) for my gun wasn't there today and I had to re-buy it. (Server = MILLER).

I don't feel as though I got my certs refunded as when I logged in this morning, I was only on 10 or so, and i'm on alpha boost and 6 months.

It feels to me as though Miller keeps crashing and you're doing a restore from a previous point in time.......?
  4. willTell

Yeah, sometimes when the server crashes you loose cert points - happened to me too.
    Another note, when 'loosing' certs by switching conts - this should be resolved by starting the game new. Well, starting the game and getting back in the queue - when it works :p
  5. Mansen

I GAINED certs going from Amerish to Indar earlier tonight - a whopping 45? or something like that.

So it goes both ways - seems like the continents aren't keeping cert information entirely synced or something similar.
  6. Nommingu

It is only a display glitch if you gain certs say by killing someone or by ranking up or capturing a facility your cert points will revert to what they are supposed to be