Bug Report #1

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by coleisepic, Apr 8, 2013.

1. coleisepic

Bugs known so far-
    Laggy map
    Sunderer's spawn without textures
    Allatum Botany Wing spawn room and teleporter don't work

Respond with more known bugs!
  2. Aztecoatl

While running , the crosshair seems to ''vibrate'' .. Meaning it gets from big to a bit smaller and all over again .

While using TMG - 50
  3. Malsvir Vishe

This bug exists in the main build.
    • Up x 1
  4. DiHorizon

Flash Turbo is borked.
    Certed it to level 1, pulled it and it worked fine the first time. Hasn't worked since.

Allatum Botany Wing spawn icon is at world zero. Spawning there still places you in the correct place.
  5. coleisepic

Map lag is now fixed.
  6. JackOfClubs

Apparently drop pods can stick to surfaces continuously emitting the falling sound until you enter them as you would any other vehicle, causing them to play the landing sound and immediately ejecting you from them.

Unsure if that is in the main build or not.
  7. Craigr910

When I was using the new TR Pump Action Shotgun my hand gripped the barrel below the actual barrel so my hand was gripping air
  8. Nocturnal7x

My game crashed in the first 10 min. hehe
  9. Mr T

Invisible wall at Peris AMP Station, very strange.

The Crown seems to have a dome of rocks that spawn every 2-3 minutes, causes major FPS drop!
  10. mlane16

Good I will look into it later, but for me it was also causing the intro video audio to run on a delay.
  11. madman278

Got major map lag on flying Scythe. At times it would go down to single frame per second like 1 or less.. Still got a good ram on a Mossy though.. spun him around and blew him up.