Buff vulcan and striker - TR situation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kociboss, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Kociboss

We have the best population and we are unable to hold more than 1 territory, except for warpgate.

Something is not right. Please buff vulcan, striker, fractures and marauder.

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  2. Badname6587

Troll be bad. The nerfs are coming TR. Please dont cry when they do, you've had about 1 year of being super OP. Take it like a champ and no whining on the forums after the occur, since you are obviously above it.
    • Up x 17
  3. IamDH

What time and server was this?
  4. Progapanda

Cobalt TR representing.
    • Up x 2
  5. Kociboss

Damn right.
  6. Van Dax

lol, get miller TR to coach you.
    • Up x 3
  7. vulcan78

• Up x 2
  8. ABATTLEDONKEY

LOL how in the world did that happen. 42% pop and your almost warpgated??
  9. ArmedGoose

TR probably was on an alert crusade on other continent that had just ended.
    Most of them actually go after those exotic locations and ghostcap their victory over there while the remaining brave VS and NC forces ghostcap Indar in the meantime. :D
    • Up x 1
  10. EliteEskimo

Whoa! Look at how deep the NC are pushing into TR territory with the least population on the continent! :eek: Well I guess it's time to nerf the NC Max and implement the flinch mechanic again...;)
    • Up x 4
  11. Pikachu

Green for vanu? :eek:
    • Up x 2
  12. OmegaPREDATOR

Look the poor TR.

As I see, TR just return from caping Esamir and Amerish. In les than 45min they certainly have cap 50% or more territory.

Don't worry devs will give you orbital strike damage and splash for each shoot of your pistol. That may help the fact that TR are so hard to play !
    • Up x 1
  13. illgot

Looks like mattherson earlier today.

I was a little shocked at this until I played in a couple random TR platoons and found they had no leadership and some jackhole yelling at people over voice calling out everyone and kicking people for random crap.

Basically it was no fun so I went back to the NC (which is sad because I love sniping while being warpgated).
  14. KatieCross

Sight for sore eyes to see them actually losing somewhere...
  15. JudgeDeath

Yeap ... I think every TR should be permanently equipped with MAX suits that have dual shoulder strikers and ability to dualwield any 2 weapons ingame on their hands, at the same time they would be as fast as infantry and able to use vehicles and aircraft normally.

Then we might finally have balance for the hardmode TR too :cool:
    • Up x 1
  16. StalkerGER

yeah vulcan really needs a big buff so u guys can have alle continets

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. Kociboss

As Progapanda said - Cobalt TR represents.

I cry ever tim I see dis map ;"(

Finally - A man with a plan.

Was aiming for the teal color :D I find deep blue and purple too similar to each other.
  18. Bankrotas

He's TR, what can you do. They are all incompetent with choices.
  19. Xasapis

I can't hear you over how awesome I'm going to look, soon enough:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  20. LordCreepy

Nice stats. Damn VS are lacking good halberd gunners.