[Suggestion] Buff the jaguar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ballto21, May 18, 2015.

1. Ballto21

Guide to ballto seriousness
    If it involves infiltrator cloaking, heavy assault overshields,commissioner hatred, medic hatred, or the beamer, yes.

Anything else, probably not.
  2. RedArmy

the Jaguar is legit the best TR gun in the game. name any TR gun, LMG or AR thats better, there isnt. the Jag is the pinacle of TR weapons
  3. FocusLight

So apparently if I'm going to go from your avatar, sig and this topic... you made yourself a TR toon and are now enjoying the warm glow of how it's like to play TR.

If anyone reading this was tired of Ballto's posts on this forum, BLOCK HIM NOW, it's going to get a lot, A LOT, worse.

I'm actually looking forward to see what you think of the TR arsenal, one little gun at a time...

@ Topic:

Yeah, Jaguar is sub-par compared to the NC/VS versions. But hey, enjoy your 10 extra rounds in every mag.

YOU WILL NEED THOSE, THIS IS NOT A SERPENT/GD-7F.

And it's still one of the all-purpose Carbine in the TR arsenal. You want a bullet-hose, go get a Lynx. NOTE: Lynx is worthless outside of 30 meters. You have been warned.
  4. Ballto21

OH i know. the zenith is so overpowered. i mean, 0.75 ads and as much horizontal spread of a solstice with the dps on a serpent? ffs devs what're you smoking

im honestly astounded im not banned yet, even more astounded that more than 12 people dont have me blocked yet
    • Up x 1
  5. FocusLight

Being the best gun in the TR arsenal, the Jaguar may or may not be.

However, ask yourself this question:

Even if the Jaguar is the best gun in the TR arsenal, DOES THAT MEAN IT'S AUTOMATICALLY A GOOD GUN?

Say we have a scoring system from 0 to 100 and the NC/VS weapon range from 30 to 100 in value. If the TR's arsenal ranged from 20 to 60 and the Jaguar stood out as the only TR gun to hit 75 - it would still be the best TR gun, but...
  6. FocusLight

I've got to admit, I've considered blocking you, but I don't block people for disagreeing with me so no matter how much we have had of that, your not going to get blocked. And you have yet to blatantly troll about anything IIRC so you have not been blocked for that either. While you do post on average two new treads every day, it's something I can either engage with if I give a damn, or ignore if I don't. It's not a big issue to me though I've wondered how you got time to live on Forumside 24/7.

I guess 23 year old accountants working at home have a lot of time on their hands. I almost envy you.
  7. Ballto21

its not just that, my father was one of the first people to invest in google and weve kept those shares. the majority of my income comes from stocks, so thats even more sit on my *** time.

invest in oil, its cheaper now than it ever will be in the next 10 years. Also invest in companies working on going to space for asteroid mining and computer parts companies (personally ive invested in Intel and Logitech in this department)
  8. AxiomInsanity87

GD7-F please balance it in line with nc flavour along with the cyclone and blitz.

Thank you plez.
    • Up x 1
  9. Iridar51

What's the point of posting content that could have been just as well produced by a random symbol generator?

Ballto thread:
    <weapon/attachment/ability> should be <buffed/nerfed> because <random argument>. How very at least mildly entertaining (not). Be creative at least.

Besides, you may lead someone astray with your blabbery. You know Jaguar is nearly OP, I know Jaguar is nearly OP. Someone not so experienced might read the thread and get confused. You're doing way more harm than good at this point.
    • Up x 6
  10. Joexer

11. sL360

Going full auto with the Armistice while hip-firing is mildly amusing.

When are you gonna try max lockdown with dual fractures?? I want to hear that one.
    • Up x 1
  12. omfgweeee

Well said my master.
  13. PostalDude

WELCOME TO THE REPUBLIC SOLDIER.

THE GRASS IS DEAD AND STAINED RED OVER HERE.
  14. asmodraxus

Can I ask a stupid question, what range were you shooting the target at?

I mean seeing as bullet drop only becomes an issue at sniper ranges and the infantry render distance is 300m or so?

Or are you just a bad shot?
  15. Kristan

Well sweet mother Theresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz! Ballto just discovered TR weaponry!

... and now he sounds like a majestic f***ing eagle
    • Up x 1
  16. Psykmoe

While I totally agree with you on the Jaguar, we both know that you're an exception to the rule that TR's real faction trait is a seething disdain for even their best kit ;) Ballto is just getting acclimated.
  17. Lord_Avatar

The Jag is good - what makes it good is the 0.75 ADS. It used to be awesome just like the TAR and just like the TAR it took a nerfhammer to the muzzle.
  18. stalkish

Bullet drop???????
    But what about this thread, and:
    According to yourself, bulletdrop makes no diff at all and is a ******** VS trait, am i right?
    So now your playing TR why is it all of a sudden that bullet drop even comes into it?

Has something changed in the 49 days since you posted that?
    • Up x 1
  19. OldMaster80

Personally I think the Jaguar despite the past nerf still remains one the best tr carbines. Maybe it's not the best but it's very powerful.
  20. MarkAntony

and to great surprise there are some ideas that actually make a lot of sense (sidearms to infiltrator directive for example)
    and yes you are entertaining. MVP for Forumside.