Briggs Server merge????

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by monk1junk1, Sep 9, 2013.

1. HooWoo

I've played on 200+ ping, I know what it's like, don't try to persuade me otherwise because although you don't notice it, it doesn't mean anybody else doesn't.
  2. RaZz0R

OK sorry... look you can "notice" it a bit - but I play there pretty much full time and really - its doesn't take away from the game at all.

And really - when other Aussies read your post they will think its unplayable - when the truth is far from that - it runs fine.
  3. UNSCSpartan051

Pikachu knows whats up, but keep it localized to SEA. Not China. Worst gamer community ever.
    Im chinese so no rasicm here. Keep it to SEA/ Oceanic. Server can stay in Aus.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rossinna-Sama

I miss Rhea. Poor girl, never stood a chance against "Briggs".

On topic, if they server merge... the only people who will be complaining will be whoever we merge with. Players with a higher ping tend to have an advantage over lower ping players due to the netcode. There are threads about that buried within these forums.

As for the AUS playerbase, it has always been low. There is no real advertising for PS2 down here - I was surprised when SOE said that they were going to put one down here. We then got threads which split the community, ones like me who dedicated to the AUS server and others who remained on US-west. Would be totally unsurprised if US-west has more AUS players than Briggs does.

This said, Briggs has its place. It is the only "calm" server where it isn't zergfest24\7 all day and night. It really is unique.
    • Up x 1
  5. anaxim

In other games you get kicked out of the server with 180-200 ping.

A free 2 play game will let you play but that doesnt mean that there is no problem.