Briggs lagging

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SKYeXile, Dec 2, 2012.

1. SKYeXile

not just me, most of my guild is lagging hard right now, on all continents, game is stuttering hard.
    • Up x 1
  2. Thagyr

When Magriders and people start airwalking. Somethings up.

[IMG]
  3. GunSlingerAUS

Yep, basically unplayable. Trying to defend Zurvan amp station from dozens of warpers is impossible.
  4. Dragonzord86

Great, so its not just me... What a horrible server.
  5. LordCharlamane

Yup I've been having trouble on it too. trying to shoot at someone who's over here. Then suddenly over there only to reappear where they should be. Rubber freakin banding. Fortunately its only a small % of the time.
  6. CFOUR

briggs - indar is lagging very badly now, can this get looked into ASAP, at the very least a server restart.
  7. Dragonzord86

Yeah, i was just on indar for 10 minutes before i realised that it was to horrible to even play with that lag..
  8. Terkoz

Much as I wanted to play I've had to log off as Briggs is unplayable. It's very hard to shoot people teleport all over your screen and then shoot you full in the face from nowhere.
  9. GrumpyArse

yeah, this seems to be happening a bit lately.. Least for me anyway.. Hope I wasn't overly optimistic when i signed up for 12 months :(
  10. SKYeXile

People warping everywhere, its like im playing PS1.
  11. Darkening Kaos

You will find it gets worse when there are a lot of people around you using VOIP.

Coincidence?