Briggs is stopping connections again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Python.au, Nov 21, 2012.

1. OFIOMERFUS

I've been stuck at the character selection part all day now, any new news from the community reps? I can't even join Helios :(
  2. OziNUT

For some reason I don't find it strange that "Little Swamp" is behind all our woe's
  3. Gabba202

You guys sound like a bunch of whinging little girls. If you don't like it, deal with it. There's no such thing as a perfect launch and if you haven't learned that by now then online gaming is not the hobby for you.
  4. Recaduma

I just got in by clicking play and then doubling clicking the character try to see if that works for you guys... Not risking to log out again >.<
  5. ReDjEt77

Still working on the problem .... NO ETA TSR Justin W.: It appears that we are currently experiencing some connection issues with the Australian servers. The development team is currently working to resolve these issues as quickly as possible.
  6. OFIOMERFUS

7. Shadz

Please dont tell us you guys went with the cheapest ISP provider. I'm betting it was Dodo....
  8. Veratu SOE

Please refer to the Australia Maintenance thread in the Official Announcements area, that is where I'm posting all the updates as we get them from the provider.
    • Up x 1
  9. Jash

WTF is that! ha! wow

but if its any help this the 'PLAY' button...twice today I got in, twice i logged to do stuff, BOTH times comming bak got stuck at the play button....HOWEVER

both times i DID get in, when i restarted the game, the launcher was installing 40k files, took a few mins, but both times after this I was able to log in to Briggs, every other time I was not...no idea what that means tho lol
  10. ReDjEt77

Your the MAN GABBA .... Tool

We dont have to deal with it they are providing a service and some of us have paid into it We can complain about the AUS server being down as thats the only reason im still playing this game as the FPS on US server is ****. They should of waited another month to release the game then the AUS server wouldnt have **** itself more testing would of helped as its a problem with the AUS server provider not SOE themselves
  11. Verjyina

Ahh, a lateral thinker, obliviously.
  12. Verjyina

And I'm steel getting this issue of bee yin unable to logging.:(
  13. Forky-05

Same here. Just got in, just got disconnected.
  14. Jash

OMFG! 3x i get told "were fixing the issue" 3 times i download something, and get in....3 bloody god damn times i get disconnected and BAM! "PLAY" doesn't do anything....how the hell is this still happening, I have been patient for 2 days, but come on, what are u fixing, its clearly not this issue! (Briggs here, again!)
  15. Maxi'sProteinPowder

yep it just happened to me! **** this shyte!