Briggs Alerts

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kn1fey, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Kn1fey

Can we do something about 70% of Alerts of Briggs being Capture Amerish and 20% being Capture Esamir all other alerts are the remaining 10%. It's a such a massive joke why are the majority of alerts Capture Amerish.
  2. SafetyDance

It's completely irrelevant which continent you mongoloids ghost cap and if an alert were to take place on indar pretty much nothing would differ from normal play.
    It's funny how briggs nc digs a grave for itself with their strategic approach.
  3. Sen7rygun

Because an Indar territory alert would differ from regular Briggs play... How?

I quite enjoy that all our alerts are Amerish and Esamir centric. Addd variety to gameplay.
  4. Kn1fey

My problem personally isn't the continent as much as I dislike Amerish, my problem is it being always territory, I can't think of the last time I have played an Amp, Bio or Tech Plant Alert. It has been like 3 months at least since I have seen one.

Give me an Amp on Esamir or Tech Plant on Indar,

I mean check out http://ps2alerts.com/ I know it is only user submitted so not all of them but out of the 11 for Briggs on there, 1 was Bio 10 being Territory and none of the submitted alerts are Indar.
    • Up x 1
  5. SafetyDance

Well, I remember the last couple of times we had facility alerts. Look at the map right now. We are getting warpgated with equal populations. Briggs nc only ever wins alerts with 50%+ pop, so it's either ghost capping or being farmed for us since 99% of briggs nc leaders are completely incapable to grasp the most simple strategic thinking, so it is very bad to give spandex and burger republic objectives close to us.
    Remember the last time we got warpgated? There was an opportunity to flank from old stockpile, which was largely ignored since one specific guy that likes to call for crusades called for everyone to push into one direction. The attack, of course, failed miserably. Then nc zerged in the other direction and called it a victory. Anything that requires somewhat organized play, be it just going in approximately the same direction, is very bad for briggs nc.
    It's also a downward spiral. Every time briggs nc ***** up either spandex or burger republic gets a huge amount of xp and their pubs actually git gud. In the long run the other factions on briggs will have much better equipment and better players. It will be even worse than it is now.
    You see, I once played World in Conflict a lot. The game is all about denying the enemy resources while capping points. Every time we are overpopped, ever time we zerg we feed the enemy resources with which they can pull vehicles, aircraft or maxes which in turn makes them more skilled at using them. They also get the xp to upgrade everything they could ever wish for.
    I can give the best enemy players quite a beating and I can lead a single squad to victory against vastly superior numbers, but at one point or another the large outfits have to get their **** together and step in and not rely on having 65% pop at every fight. Certain outfits should probably even be dissolved since they're led by the biggest ******* on command.
    It will be interesting to see how the announced progression systems other than xp will work.

tl;dr alerts are bad for briggs nc because briggs nc is bad and y'all should git gud
    • Up x 1