BR 73? o.0

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BigMacDeez, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Liquid23

bah they don't live to 50... diabetes, heart conditions and all
    • Up x 1
  2. Dubious

Ever considered that the guy might be 70?

Dosent require any skill to rocket spam..
  3. Liquid23

if he is 70 then good on him... props for being computer literate at that age and hell if you are that close to the grave than you haven't got much else to really do than spend all day playing a game... better that than him driving anyway
  4. Dubious

I know many people 60+ playing video games..
    • Up x 1
  5. TheEvilBlight

In PS1 my outfit's Gal pilot was either an older gent or a cigarette smoker. Bearclaw (or Bearclaws?) on Markov. Distinctive voice on Vent...
  6. Garrix

The KDR of high ranked players is mostly from HE spam in lightnings, and gunning liberators. I play mainly infantry and have 2.2ish/1, but whenever I pick up a lightning, if I get lucky in the area I can pick up 30 or 40 kills on the one tank, easily.
  7. zu2

Yes, being 61, I scream in joy every time I gun someone down in ps2, imagining it is the avatar of one of my ex-students who was a pain in the hind end while he was in my classroom. And now I get to keep killing them over and over and .... :)

And my dad is 85 and still driving quite well, thank you.
  8. Peacemaker12

Ever notice how most of the time you get killed by a BR 50+ that they happen to be using rocket pods? There's your answer.
  9. Liquid23

aww bro bad timing... there is a school shooting all over the news

lol