Boosts and x2 XP events do not stack

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dornez, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Dornez

Found out the hard way, thanks for the warning SOE. Look forward to the support ticket.
  2. Lokarin

Weird, 'cuz it says they do right when you log in.

+NVM, that's Boosts and Subscriptions that stack.
  3. TheBloodEagle

I thought the screen said Boosts stack withe X2 XP, bought it for nothing ugh.
  4. mujina

Memership and boost does stack along with double XP, it just doesnt work when capping bases. Ive got over 1200 certs today with 50% membership, 50% boost and double XP, scatter max FTW!! (my dedicated engineer got tons more points than me though, he was getting like 75xp per tick or something lol
  5. mujina

also its double XP then boost+member ship on top of that, it just doesnt say "200%" - if you add up the xp though it is right.
  6. Dornez

Defiantly does not work with heal / repair XP I am getting 40 point for squad healing or repairing should be getting at least 60
  7. 8BitArchitect

I seem to be having this issue as well. I'll be getting some video evidence to submit with my support ticket. I have to say that while I enjoy the game they really need to polish it. I'm still VERY annoyed that I haven't been able to get my station cash transferred or items applied to the character I actually play on.

They may have my playtime, but I will not be getting any more of my money until they fix these MAJOR issues.
  8. H0urg1ass

I don't know what going wrong with your account, but I currently have a 6 month subscription, a 50% xp boost, a squad boost and the double XP weekend. Each kill is worth about 400-700 xp for me depending on whether it's a headshot, a streak... ect.

It's most definitely working as intended. It's NOT working, however, on things such as base caps which are still giving out normal XP.

It's also working on repairs. I repair my Mossie for 20-22 XP per cycle with double xp.
  9. Tobax

Works fine for me, the boosts also do stack but even with the double exp if you get say 25% from membership and 50% from a store bought boost making 75% boost it will still say 75% when getting all your kills, heals, etc as its only the standard exp doubled not boosts.
  10. Luft

I just bought a week's boost and it stacks just fine for me.
  11. VKhaun

What is it you think is going to stack or not stack?

100xp + 10% = 110xp.

x2 xp weekend comes along...
    200xp + 10% = 220xp...

There's nothing 'stacking' or 'not stacking' here. A boost of X% gives X% of however much xp you earn.
  12. Cochise

I can't believe people are whining about the double xp not being enough. Who cares if your 50% boost isnt turned into 100%? I buy the boost every week, and now im happy as hell that it's 300% extra instead of double with member and boost....22xp for repairing my vehicle per tick? Yes please. 50+ for repairing squads....Almost 1000xp for a sunderer kill. I was getting 100+ cert points an hour playing worse than I normally do. Can't wait to see how much I get tomorrow when I actually try. The point is, don't complain when they do you a favor.
  13. Dornez

Re-logged, works now.